my friend told me today he saw an interview with pete wentz.

good 'ole pete said at one point in the interview that he "doesn't like complex bass parts because then he can't dance around on stage"

just thought some of you might find that as funny as i did...
yeah, thats a given, you cant make a talentless moron give up his twattery of dancing for an interesting and complex bass part.
So? I'd prefer to see a good visual show than a technically perfect performance. I don't like the guy, but he's in a pop band...what do you expect?
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
he could work on his actual playing ability, then play more technically challenging bass lines while dancing. i just think he's making excuses for having no talent.
Erm... So what? You going to bash on the guy because of what he enjoys doing? At least he was honest, twats
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Erm... So what? You going to bash on the guy because of what he enjoys doing? At least he was honest, twats

i wouldn't be bashing on him if he wasn't so famous for "doing what he enjoys doing."

because what he enjoys doing takes very little skill.
you can tell he's one of 'those' bassists

(the ones who pick up a bass coz they're too sh*t to play guitar)
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Ran Custom Invader

Maxon OD9 Pro+
ISP Decimator
Diago Powerstation

Marshall TSL60
Marshall 1960A cab

www.myspace.com/samtewari
I like FOB but I don't like Pete. He looks like a d*ck. But to the point, I like it when bands jump around and do crazy stuff on stage but come on. At least do something more complex every now and then, even if it means staying in one place for a couple songs.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
i wouldn't be bashing on him if he wasn't so famous for "doing what he enjoys doing."

Erm... I'm afraid you've actually made yourself seem like even more of a prick. So you're saying you're only bashing him because he's famous for doing what he enjoys? Where's the f*cking logic in that?! By all means take the piss out of how arrogant he comes across in interviews, but you can't fault the guy for doing what he loves.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

you enjoy posting on these forums,that takes little skill

and pete wentz is lame i believe
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Who cares about skill? If it's fun and sounds good, why does it matter?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Who cares about skill? If it's fun and sounds good, why does it matter?

exactly you win

here is a +1 Cookie
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Wow..he doesnt want to admit the truth...at least he could've admitted that hes isn't that great I would have had a little more respect for him Lame excuse
Quote by Yakult
Erm... I'm afraid you've actually made yourself seem like even more of a prick. So you're saying you're only bashing him because he's famous for doing what he enjoys? Where's the f*cking logic in that?! By all means take the piss out of how arrogant he comes across in interviews, but you can't fault the guy for doing what he loves.

uhh i think you misunderstood me..he's famous for doing something almost anyone could do. that's why i don't like him.
Quote by Henry Polfave
you enjoy posting on these forums,that takes little skill

and pete wentz is lame i believe

...the first thing is kinda missing the point...

but yeah i agree whole heartedly with youon the second thing..he is quite lame.
Who cares? He's doing what he enjoys, it suits the band and the fans love it, what's the problem?

Maybe some of you should stop doing what you enjoy, and do what would impress some people that you don't even care about anyway
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
...the first thing is kinda missing the point...

how?
Quote by BrianApocalypse