Quote by FullMetalBass
Will Basslines SPB-3 quarter-pound P Bass Pickups ( http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Basslines-SPB3-quarterpound-P-Bass-Pickups?sku=300310&src=3SOSWXXK ) fit my B.C. Rich Warlock? Because I love everything about my warlock except the tone.

If you don't love the tone then... what is there to love? Also, which line of Warlock is it? If it's a Bronze or something then I would probably just get another bass
We'll I love the feel and the look of my current bass and yes it's bronze series but I know if I can replace the pickups I would forever love it.
have you played any other basses?

because the Warlock is terrible in so many ways, besides the nasty tone, bad pickups as you mentioned, terrible hardware, terrible electronics, it nose dives like crazy, feels like sh.t, and the neck is horrible, and it doesn't even look that cool it looks pretty stupid

thats just my opinion, but if you really like, i guess you've already wasted money once, why not waste it on some pickups, oh and anything will fit as long as you get a luthier to do it, but he'll probably laugh at you

wow i'm a d.ck I apologize for being so critical on your choice of bass
first off it doesnt neck dive. period. second if i like the feel of the bass than the neck obviously isn't a problem. third electronics have only failed on me once the past three years ive had this bass. fourth, i havent really had any issues with the hardware that was noticable. and finally, ive played a Schecter Studio, Musicman Stingray, and a Tobias and none of them felt as right as my Warlock. and i plan to do this myself because i own a saudering iron and it simply is not that hard. Thats why I'm asking if they would be direct replacements to my current pups.
Quote by FullMetalBass
first off it doesnt neck dive. period. second if i like the feel of the bass than the neck obviously isn't a problem. third electronics have only failed on me once the past three years ive had this bass. fourth, i havent really had any issues with the hardware that was noticable. and finally, ive played a Schecter Studio, Musicman Stingray, and a Tobias and none of them felt as right as my Warlock. and i plan to do this myself because i own a saudering iron and it simply is not that hard. Thats why I'm asking if they would be direct replacements to my current pups.

You chose the Bronze Warlock over a Stingray? To each his own, I suppose.

Anyways, no more bashing your bass - I think the PU's should fit. As long as you're happy with the result then that's all that matters, right?

I mean, John Campbell from Lamb of God used to play Peavey Millenium basses, which are really just beginner basses...
well no i didnt exactly have the money for a stingray. i just played one at the store for like 15 min then went and played the Warlock. It just felt better. idk it's weird but thanks for actually answering my question.
Quote by FullMetalBass

i understand what your saying, and i can agree with you, its all a matter of preference, I really dislike the way fender jazz's play, love the sound, love the look, just don't like the way they feel, i realize that everyone has their preference and opinion, and my opinion is that its a bad bass even for a beginner bass, but seeing as its your idea of what a bass should be so thats fine with me, you obviously really like it then so be it, i shouldn't have been such a gear snob, I'm sorry, and good luck with your pickups, i hope you find what you're looking for