Zakk cannot be owned, he can just pinch harmonic his way back in time so it never happened. In fact, if he chooses to, then this post will never have happened.
Quote by minibrowny
Zakk cannot be owned, he can just pinch harmonic his way back in time so it never happened. In fact, if he chooses to, then this post will never have happened.

LOLERSKATEZ! That guy inspired me to learn pinch harmonics, but now i do them too much!
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.
Quote by Dog454
Zakk Wylde is a Viking, and history has proven that you cannot own Vikings, it's impossible.

Thank YOU!! ZAKK IS AWESOME.
Quote by Dog454

POKER..UG
Quote by Dog454

It's true
They're like pirates of land and see, but alot nastier and wear fur
Everyone owns Zakk Wylde.

David Lee Roth especially. Yankee Rose
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

David Lee Roth is a dick and always has been. Zakk and EVH are friends as far as I know or Eddie has atleast been an inspiration of Zakks. See how they shook hands? **** DLR, Zakk could never be owned.
I'm really bloody confused
Zakk is the guy at the start, but what the hells the rest got to do with anything?
And EVH is there, thats just awesome
I don't get where he gets owned.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way