yea well the LEFTY version si $685 im wondering if ay1 has played 1 or has 1 righty or lefty...
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Yeah, I have the same guitar (lefties unite) I got it for 10 bucks more than that.

The Floyd stays in tune well, when set-up right (though I don't abuse it that much)
It has real Seymour Duncan pickups, and a very comfortable body and neck.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
my friend has one and he really likes it, i personally have a DKMG Dinky, and love that, jackson makes amazing guitars, if you're thinking about getting it, do it
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Ive played the DK2Ms (Was getting one but got a KE3 instead) and i have to say that was one of the nicest guitars ive played (though i prefered to kelly).
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Absolutely worth it, if you like the Dinky's body and feel then that's a killer deal IMO
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
better with a schecter c1/hellraiser or ibanez s series. kids like the look of stuff i know but you are better to have a)mahogany b)set or thru neck
The newer ones are awesome. the JT580 is a great trem, they play like butter, and are made really well. The only down sides are the finish on the hardware is kinda cheap (not to say it isn't on par though with guitars of that price range), and the JB can lack bass response at time. Play one and if you like it, go for it!
Thanks ...im definitly thinkin about it..
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Does it have a floyd or a JAckson low profile? two diff sites says 2 diff things..
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail
Quote by dimeis#1
Does it have a floyd or a JAckson low profile? two diff sites says 2 diff things..

The Jackson JT580; a lo pro licensed Floyd made by Jackson.
alrighty i saw 2 diff things so iwas like wth..thanks
squire strat
MG 15
Spider 30

i am useless + i phail