I've recently really got into Buckethead

I need to know some of his good songs before I find someone else

So far I have W.T.B.L Night of the slunk Nottingham Lace Hog Bitch Stomp Jump Man and Jordan (of course)

Listenin to it just helps me to carry on playing guitar as I tell my self that some day I could be as good or nearly as good

Cheers
wow okay were to start.
giant robot is a great album. binge and grab as one of the best songs from that as well as mrs. beasley. also check out colma for more melodic songs. big sur moon and machete are fantastic songs from that album. also if you are more into his fast shreddy songs, look into crime slunk scene. thats a great album with awesome songs such as soothsayer and king james. also get some of his population override stuff for slow more laid back jazzy stuff
soothsayer, its a kick ass song, and all of bh's work is great, do you have to ask that? its soo obvious, he's like jimi hendrix with a kfc bucket and a mask on, maybe he really IS jimi hendrix, back from the grave, hiding his identity...

never mind me, im not feeling too good today
For Mom = Awesome acoustic.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
i know this wont help, I was really into buckethead about a year ago but I've sort of moved on to john5, his music isnt as futuristic (or w.e you wanna call it) but really nicely heavy. Its interesting that while most solo metal guitarists have a blues background, john5 sounds like hes getting his influence from folk n country. I hate folk n dislike country but john5 is simply ridiculous. You wont find much jazz influence like in bucketheads music but its worth a look.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
shred forum will get you better/ more answers.

there's already a decent sized thread in there about him too
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Honestly, I don't really like his playing. Sure, he can shred, but he doesn't apply his skill musically in my opinion.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
Honestly, I don't really like his playing. Sure, he can shred, but he doesn't apply his skill musically in my opinion.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8akmP6Sjv2o

If that doesn't change your opinion, you're not human.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=345991

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Sep 21, 2007,