just a random question, i dnt know what mine is lol, how useless am i. just would be interesting to read sum stories.

goo!
Well, yesterday, this guys was being an asshole, a dick, stupid, rude, etc. From there on, I made it clear I had a problem with him. Afterclass, I confronted him, and I socked him first. He backed up, pulled out a socket wrench and hits me on the head twice; he tries for a third time, but he missed, and I got one more punch in, before the police came and tackled both of us.

He got handcuffed for having a weapon, mother****er didn't fight fair..I got sent to the hospital via ambulance, for having a minor cut on my head. I am a senior and I got my ass whooped by a freshman, though he was bigger than me...I get suspended and he got expelled, pretty ****ing embarassing if you ask me.

Never again I will hit first, or any other stupid, pussy **** like that...ever ever ever....win some, lose some...and yesterday I learned a lesson....and how much of a dumbass I really am.
Probably that one time back in '92 in my high school drama club performance in an auditorium when I accidently punctuated a powerful line with an equally powerful fart. The acoustics caused it to practically echo.

Me: "An appropriate question would be is whether or not the man himself is even innocent?"

My anus: "BRAAAAAAAAAAAP"

Me: "....."

Audience: "....... (snicker)....."
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Last edited by The Leader at Sep 19, 2007,
the moment i was playin surfing with the alien for mid-school talent show and realized there was no battery in the wah...
True story

I woke up, threw on a pair of shorts, and when I got on the bus I looked down and saw I was wearing boxers. I walked off the bus and had my parents drive me to school.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by lawinnn
Well, yesterday, this guys was being an asshole, a dick, stupid, rude, etc. From there on, I made it clear I had a problem with him. Afterclass, I confronted him, and I socked him first. He backed up, pulled out a socket wrench and hits me on the head twice; he tries for a third time, but he missed, and I got one more punch in, before the police came and tackled both of us.

He got handcuffed for having a weapon, mother****er didn't fight fair..I got sent to the hospital via ambulance, for having a minor cut on my head. I am a senior and I got my ass whooped by a freshman, though he was bigger than me...I get suspended and he got expelled, pretty ****ing embarassing if you ask me.

Never again I will hit first, or any other stupid, pussy **** like that...ever ever ever....win some, lose some...and yesterday I learned a lesson....and how much of a dumbass I really am.

the fact that he had a wrench makes it a lot less embarassing. trust me.
Quote by guitarsolo_17
the moment i was playin surfing with the alien for mid-school talent show and realized there was no battery in the wah...

Ouch. That of course could be worse but it'd really throw you off.
^^Yeah, but I hit first....it kind of ****ed with street code. Only pussies hit first...or at least that's how I see it..He didn't even TRY to fight me with his hands.
Quote by ProjectDark
The time my parents walked in on me banging my ex...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY............................ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
ah dear. 2nd post on UG lol.

the key factor is alcohol, especially a bottle of gin. i passed out on the floor, and got urinated upon.

this was nearly a year ago, and needless to say, i havent quite lived it down yet.
I also had a friend that went on a date with this super hot chick and on the way to her house to...you know...he got dirrahea. You could imagine the girls expression when he said he had to get out of the car.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
one time I was wearing particularly baggy pants, and was waiting in line to get lunch at school. Then some random kid flies by and yanks my pants off. that would have been fine, if he did manage to catch my boxers too. so yeah there I was in a crowded cafeteria with my meat dragging along the ground.

needless to say I bring my own lunch now.
Quote by devilscruffs14
one time I was wearing particularly baggy pants, and was waiting in line to get lunch at school. Then some random kid flies by and yanks my pants off. that would have been fine, if he did manage to catch my boxers too. so yeah there I was in a crowded cafeteria with my meat dragging along the ground.

needless to say I bring my own lunch now.

i got pantsed in gym once, not my boxers fortunately.

i feel bad for you, though.
Well one day I walked into Sound Control, picked up a guitar and started strumming, thinking I was really cool and everything, and this hairy kid with a UG badge ran up with his Jackson Flying V and announced "ZOMG YUO IS TEH SUCK N00B!!!!LOL!!111!!LOL!" and shredded at about 5 gazillion notes per second and he killed me and I died.

True story. There's a small chance the kid posted a similar story here on UG somewhere.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Well one day I walked into Sound Control, picked up a guitar and started strumming, thinking I was really cool and everything, and this hairy kid with a UG badge ran up with his Jackson Flying V and announced "ZOMG YUO IS TEH SUCK N00B!!!!LOL!!111!!LOL!" and shredded at about 5 gazillion notes per second and he killed me and I died.

True story. There's a small chance the kid posted a similar story here on UG somewhere.

wow, i just realized i'm the number 5 top guitarist in UG on the community page, anyone want my autograph?
What's a UG badge?