Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Last edited by TeXaS_db at Sep 19, 2007,
I think it's a great idea, a smaller version of an already great guitar? Seems like it'll suit many people

But it's only at selected dealers, so i severley doubt i'll get a play of one
looks cool. but its alot less 335, and alot more Les Paul or a solidbody. Id get a Regular 335 or an Ibanez Artcore. Cheap guitars in a good way. much less than a Gibson, but with a pickup swap, could be great.
gibson on ug again.......................................
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
On one hand it looks like a good idea, on the other I never have any trouble playing my Epiphone 335 copy, eventhough I'm used to Ibanez style guitars, so I'm not sure how necessary this is... It really does look nice though (considering I'm generally an anti-Gibson) person).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I think it looks ugly personally. It won't be the same tonally, and it looks out of proportion.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
I think it looks ugly personally. It won't be the same tonally, and it looks out of proportion.

I get what you're saying, but I don't think you should regard it as a small 335, if you view as a different guitar it's not so bad.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!