Ok, I am trying to help my ten year old brother with his homework. He was assigned the constellation capricornus and I need to find information on it. The thing is...I can't find a godamn website that will give me what I need. I just need some basic info...but every website is going into these ****ing elaborate rants about it . Does anybody know of a website that can just give me some basic information on it? Like how many stars are in it and ****. Thanks in advance.

And I already tried google and after trying the first five websites and getting nothing, I decided to turn to UG.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Capricornus (Latin for "horned (male) goat" or "goat horn") is one of the constellations of the zodiac. It is commonly called Capricorn, especially when referring to the corresponding astrological sign. It is also called the sea-goat, as it is in an area of the sky known as the Sea. Capricornus is one of the 88 modern constellations, and was also one of the 48 constellations listed by Ptolemy. Under its modern boundaries it is bordered by Aquila, Sagittarius, Microscopium, Piscis Austrinus and Aquarius.
Yea thats from wiki. I tried that but its giving me all this stuff like main stars, flamsteed stars and all this crap I don't need. I'm just looking for a website that will give me a straight up simple answer, this is a fifth grade project were talking about here.

But thanks anyway man

EDIT: To both of you, cuz I'm pretty sure akaDans was from wiki too.
-John Lennon
Can't you just filter the basics out of wiki? I doubt you'll find much more basic than that.
**** the asshole who just screwed up the wiki page for capricornus

Assuming it was one of you ****s. Thanks a lot for being mature man.
-John Lennon
Lmao... I didn't do it but it was a bad idea to go to the pit with something like this.
Yea I guess itd be funny. If my dad wasnt gonna kill me when he gets home cuz I didn't help my brother with his project.

Well I'm off to search the internets for some useless information that a fifth grader is never gonna need to know.

EDIT: I guess it is pretty funny

But whoever did it, your still a ****ing ****.
-John Lennon