Page 1 of 2
Oh snap, it's my brothers birthday tomorrow. I've got him an advent calendar (we always buy joke gifts) and a DVD. The birthstone idea is good btw.
dude why did u even post this thread. nothing good will come out of it...
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit three-ring circus sideshow world.

Ibanez RG2 EX1 (Black)
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Sekova Mandolin
Team Custom Traditional 4 string bass
Yamaha E403 keyboard
My Last.fm
Myspace
Here here! Birthday!

Have sex with her.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by anoreorcist12
dude why did u even post this thread. nothing good will come out of it...

What makes you say that?

I think coming to 600,000 14 year old perverts and asking what to do with $120 is always a good idea.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
get her a card saying happy birthday, cheer up, these kids lives are worse than yours then get pics of emo's .

Or just get her something she likes like a cd or something?

make her breakfast?
Quote by thefoundationof
i dont think thats gonna make her happy Metal_Rich. and I don't want to lose my virginity to my mother.

You're just begging to be sigged.
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by thefoundationof
i dont think thats gonna make her happy Metal_Rich. and I don't want to lose my virginity to my mother.
why the hell not!?!?

older women FTW!!!
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Liam.Iero
make her breakfast?

That's a good start. It's always the non-tangible things that cheer mothers up the most. Get her a nice present AND be her slave all day.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by thefoundationof
older women are nice and all but when its your mom

It's perfectly alright in the south. You should totally nail your mom. She'll love it.
Quote by FlamingYouth
That's a good start. It's always the non-tangible things that cheer mothers up the most. Get her a nice present AND be her secks slave all day.
fixed
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Why not? I did... I mean it was like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich but still...
Write her a song!
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
Quote by RageAgainst...
fixed

jesus christ, the whole 'bang ur mom' idea wasn't even funny to start with. pervs.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
Write her a song!

About incest!
Quote by fukyu1980
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
Write her a song!

best idea yet
Tell her you found her a job. Then tell her you're beginning home school.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by FlamingYouth
sweet and sour Jesus, the whole 'bang ur mom' idea was hilarious from the beginning
fixed

lighten up
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by FlamingYouth
jesus christ, the whole 'bang ur mom' idea wasn't even funny to start with. pervs.
sex with your mom is ALWAYS funny
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by thefoundationof
its not that HI-larious, especially to me, who it is my mom, and the thought of some of the things stated . . . .

It totally is. Slip her a roofy and let the fun begin.
Quote by RageAgainst...
fixed

lighten up

Sorry, I'm usually not one to try to kill a joke, but at least try to be a little bit respectful of this poor guy and his mom. And I'd appreciate if you'd stop "fixing" my posts, lol.

Page 1 of 2