Page 1 of 2
Basically, I'm in Grade 9, so I just started high school. And, there's this little girl, who looks like she's 7, in my grade. No, she doesn't look like a 14/15 year old who is just really short, she looks 7. Anyways, I swear to god, i have seen her on TV before. What do you think the odds of some young actress going to my school?

Me and my friends we're thinking of robbing her, if we find out she's rich.
any idea from where? cause theres a low chance. most tv stars are home-schooled i think.

btw, robbing her would be lame. get a job...
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
any idea from where? cause theres a low chance. most tv stars are home-schooled i think.

btw, robbing her would be lame. get a job...

I live in a small-ish town in Ontario. I thought she might have wanted to goto a real school or something, so her parents sent her to a nice small school? Cause my school only has like 400 people in it.
Quote by JohnnyStran
It's either Dakota Fanning or David Spade.

She KINDA looks like Dakota Fanning, but I know it's not her. : l

But seriously, I know I've seen her on TV, most likely on the Family channel, since that's all my sister watches, and I'm always in the room.
Did somebody say David Spade?!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
as judas priest would say

do it
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Metal claw
Go ahead, I dare you.

Wtf?

By the way, I'm not serious about robbing her, it was something me and a few friends joked about. But knowing them, I'll goto school tomorrow, and there'll be police cars surrounding the school.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
I live in a small-ish town in Ontario. I thought she might have wanted to goto a real school or something, so her parents sent her to a nice small school? Cause my school only has like 400 people in it.

are you serious?!?! there was a story on the news about a movie star who was going to attend a small school in ontario to try the "public school" environment! OMG! she is loaded! steal steal steal!

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
pics or it didnt happen
EQUIPMENT:
Squire P-bass - d'addario EXL230
Fender rumble 15
Epiphone Thunder Bird Reverse IV - Ernie ball super slinky
Vibe V-40b
Jerzey Acoustic bass - d'addario EXL190
KORG AX10B Bass Modeling signal Processor
Russian Big Muff
Quote by AngelOfHatred

Damn thats small...I have like 435 kids in my grade.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
Quote by JohnnyStran
is it abigal breselin from... little miss sunshine?

I looked her up on wikipedia and it says she's living in New York with her family.

No, I am not a pedophile. My friends just don't believe me.

I'm gonna talk to her next time I see her between classes alone. She either has this girl who looks 18-ish walking around with her, or this muscular guy who looks like 25 walking beside her, so yea, I'm kinda scared.
Quote by JohnnyStran
Cliche Much?

That guys cool X 1134546 ^
you've been here a day and you're already bashing someone who's been here over a year...

respect your elders goddamnit!!!
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
The closest thing we have to that is a bloke who starred as an extra in Snatch, and a bloke who by 15 owned several proper nightclubs.
Hey dude what town are you from? My mom lives right near Seeley's Bay, which is in south eastern Ontario, right on the Rideau canal.
Quote by st.stephen
Hey dude what town are you from? My mom lives right near Seeley's Bay, which is in south eastern Ontario, right on the Rideau canal.

I'm in Owen Sound, no where neary Seeley's Bay.
Quote by fenderbassist12
as judas priest would say

do it

Or ask her for a peppermint, ask for her to get one.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
well dude, whats the girls name, cause saying you might have seen her on TV doesn't give us any clue or hint on who she is.

Edit: oh and your an ass for wanting to rob her.
Last edited by eltyr18 at Sep 19, 2007,
Haha well I was thinking Rideau high school, because there's about 400 kids who go there, although that's the only high school I really know of in Ontario.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Pics or it didn't happen.

what he said, i watch tv all day long and play guitar, there like a 60 % chance dat ive seen her, unless she's in those girlie shows(if she is then how did you see her on tv)

and wtf man? robbing a 7 year old girl? geez the nerve of 9th graders(it feels good saying it, i dont mean it though, i just got a whole year of this, and now its my turn muwahahahahahaaaa)
sorry, didnt mean it
Quote by Ed Hunter
Or ask her for a peppermint, ask for her to get one.

yes i like that one better.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by sum_ugly_man
what he said, i watch tv all day long and play guitar, there like a 60 % chance dat ive seen her, unless she's in those girlie shows(if she is then how did you see her on tv)

and wtf man? robbing a 7 year old girl? geez the nerve of 9th graders(it feels good saying it, i dont mean it though, i just got a whole year of this, and now its my turn muwahahahahahaaaa)
sorry, didnt mean it

I wasn't serious about robbing her.

Anyways, me and a friend are gonna find out her name tomorrow.
Quote by AngelOfHatred

I see you live in Ontario...

What school do you go to so I can come and beat your ****ing face in?

edit:
You better be joking, because that's disgusting.
Quote by AngelOfHatred

Nice...
Page 1 of 2