Hey there Delilah is rly popular now, try that. or anything FOB or Panic! if she likes that stuff. they suck, but if she likes it, try it.
addicted to vaginal skin - cannibal corpse

that will impress the girls for sure, just make sure to sing along.
misery business-paramore

i know

major fail
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
depends what kinda music she likes if she likes country play some,if she likes radio rock play that.if she likes metal then play that
how about some old school nickelback
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
how about some old school nickelback

Oh god no.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Oh god no.

plenty of chicks like nickelback
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
just about any ballad will do, but make sure its one you can sing and play along with, it may sound strange but Tears In Heaven might even be a good choice
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
The Kinks = you really got me now
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Sean-Man
The Kinks = you really got me now

+1
Quote by SkyValley
wonderwall..sumthing slower would be Hallelujah....Have You Ever Seen the Rain? the need to be sung tho..if you can sing.
try better together or F stop blues, both by jack johnson. It helped me
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
how old are u man? u said she was 17, if u were her age, youd no at least something half popular.

All the same, try Dashboard COnfessional, but u gotta get the vocals rite, or it sounds like crap. SOme of their songs are hard for beginners but, yeah. Also, I miss you by blink 182, but once again if ya dont get the vocals rite, it sounds like crap

Good luck bru
Try learning that damn song in Titanic.Girls tend to love that movie and recognize it.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
every little thing by Hawk Nelson cause the chorus says
"She's every little thing i wanted"

LUCAS!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
Plenty of chicks.. like nickelback play "far away" simple nice sound.. average chicks dig it xPP by the way you hang out with her dont you ever ask her what music shes into ?
You could play an instrumental metal song on acoustic, they usually sound really good. Otherwise you could do the alternative, the song written by that talentless band that consists of 4 chords and a singer whose voice is yet to endure puberty
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
You like metal? Play some acoustic Opeth or Green Carnation.

Methinks Green Carnation's The Burden is Mine... Alone or Sweet Leaf (NOT a cover of the Black Sabbath song) would get the job done.