ok so my birthday is comin up and i really need a new guitar, but i also really need a new ipod kuz my current ipod is almost full, and ive always wanted an ipod with video. pleez help me!!
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
You're gonna pass up a chance at a new guitar for a nano that plays videos, not to mention you already have one?

What kind of guitarist are you??
Don't tell me you are getting a $200 guitar...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

If you are going to buy a really crappy guitar, then definitely go for the iPod. If you are going to spend money on a good guitar, then go for the guitar.
ipods suck... get a guitar... or an mp3 player... not an ipod though...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
GUITAR

(should have made a poll)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Considering I'm on a guitar website I'm gonna say .......................................... iPod!

Not really. Guitar is better.
get a guitar and delete some of the songs you dont listen to as much
Quote by that_1_dude24
guitar

hehhehe.. cool. hehehehehe
You are now blinking manually
It matters how much you (or your parents) are going to spend on the guitar. If it's new, under 350, don't bother; get a refurbished video from apple. If not, get the guitar.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
youll probably buy a cheap guitar if youre spending the amount you would for a nano. buy the nano.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Ok, i think we'd all like to know: if you were to buy a guitar, how much would u be willing to spend on it?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
"Give a man an ipod and he will listen to music for a day (or more), give a man a guitar and he will make music for eternity"

The guitar, seriously. If I ever got the opportunity that someone else would buy my a guitar, I'd jump right on it.
the new nanos are tits man. i picked one up 2 days ago. games are ttis, quality is great, whoel alyout is tits, feels nice. but sound quality is still **** and i dont liek EQ (we;ll soudn is decent) but compared to my old 1gig iriver, thsi thing has nothgin on sound qual. but its tits
Well, if you like tits then... get the nano?
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
tits!
did someone say tits?
Don't ****ing buy a piece of **** iPod. Like wtf those things are so small you could ****ing lose one then step on it and it breaks. Boo hoo, great investment, Steve. Plus why do you want a damned video player that is smaller than a ****ing guitar pick, and costs 3846329623 times more than one? You'll lose your vision by the time you're twenty. The damn earplugs make you lose your hearing more quickly as well, which you definitely don't want to do if you're playing guitar.

Plus goddamned apple are frigging thiefs and these little pieces of crap that you have to pay $400 and are the size of your thumb are 390 dollars more than they are entirely worth.
Last edited by st.stephen at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by blasphemus666
ok so my birthday is comin up and i really need a new guitar, but i also really need a new ipod kuz my current ipod is almost full, and ive always wanted an ipod with video. pleez help me!!

That's where you're wrong.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
ok thanx. im planing on gettin an ibanez, no clue wut kind tho. i just wanted to get ur opinions. im pretty set on gettin a guitar.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!