Hi my name is Damian and i'v been playing guitar for about a year and im 18 going on 19, i got a Peavey starter kit Rotor speacial guitar(shaped like a Gibson explorer), and a 10W amp, and my question is that im thinking on upgrading on to more brand things like ESP Guitars, Ibanez Guitars, BOSS Pedals, Line 6 Amps, Krank Amps, Crate amps the works but dont know what to choice and i got about a $1000 so please can someone take the time to help me out on which amp and guitar to start off with? here is what im thinking Guitar=about $800 and amp for =$400 cab lmk
I'm going to quote someone here (can't remember who), and say

RUN-ON SENTENCES ARE EPIC
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

What type of music do you play?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
well sorry i didnt see that then again im new, thanks Shard Heilia for the info thats what i was thinking of getting, and music i listen to is Megadeth, All that remaiins Killsitch Engage, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, sonata artica, iron maiden, edguy Cream, Jimi, Judus, some good classic heavy metal and newer.
if It was about my post, it was actually a joke..

..but don't worry..you'll be able to tell the difference in time
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.