Does anyone know if Zakk Wylde is going to be playing with Ozzy during the tour with Rob Zombie? Thanks.
Jackson DK2M

Mesa Single Rectifier Half Stack

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
I think so.
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
ok, great. thanks.
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
Woo...Pinch harmonic whoring here I come!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Probably. He is really great. I don't see why people keep on bashing him.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
holy **** zakk wylde, ozzy, and ****in rob zombie at the same damn time? wow :p

Quote by zekk

Guess it takes someone with nads to cook. Girls can go back to playing with there damn guitars and drinking those damn beers and watching football.

Steryotypes are ****.
Quote by Dimebag22
Probably. He is really great. I don't see why people keep on bashing him.

I believe he's a really talented musician, but god damn why does he have to rape the pinch harmonics? I saw them at Ozzfest and on his solo every other note was a pinch harmonic.
Quote by sicformyage
He fell down the stairs and died. Sorry. he can't play.

So your saying the Wylde died? *high-five*
Quote by nuthin_special
holy **** zakk wylde, ozzy, and ****in rob zombie at the same damn time? wow :p

And John 5!!!

I love him.....If I can't go then I will have to jump off a cliff.....I need to find a cliff around here first though....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i dont liek the way zakk wylde plays....
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Zakk Wylde is SICK! nuff' said.
Jackson DK2M

Boss GT-8

Line 6 Uber Metal

Dunlop 535Q Crybaby

Peavey Rage 158
I don't care for the way he plays. but what pisses me off, he sounds stupid in all the advertisments. really cliche, its annoying. He also kinda rode dimebags death for fame.
One Percent
Quote by sicformyage
I don't care for the way he plays. but what pisses me off, he sounds stupid in all the advertisments. really cliche, its annoying. He also kinda rode dimebags death for fame.

Are you kidding me? He didn't ride Dimebag's death for fame. He was a dear friend of Dimebag's and he's a very nice person, and extremely talented musician. He doesn't just do pinch harmonics, I've seen him play, just him and an acoustic and it was one of the best things I've ever seen.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Dimebag22
Are you kidding me? He didn't ride Dimebag's death for fame. He was a dear friend of Dimebag's and he's a very nice person, and extremely talented musician. He doesn't just do pinch harmonics, I've seen him play, just him and an acoustic and it was one of the best things I've ever seen.

I didn't say he wasn't an extremely talented musician, i didn't say he does to many pinch harmonics, or he couldn't play nice acoustic. I said I don't care for the way he plays, thats a matter of oppinion. It seems to ME that almost every time i see him, he's talking about how cool he was with dimebag, or how great GT tubes are.
One Percent