does anyone here have a cool car? im not trying to make people who dont have a car or not an above average car bad, im just wondering. there are a few kids in my class that i just think wow, why does a 16 year old have a 2007 mustang gt?

but anyway if you have a cool car, post a picture of it!
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
im six and i drive a red dodge viper.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
it's because their parents pay for it...

my car isn't too shitty though

'95 BMW 3 series...old but still pretty badass
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I drive a hand-me-down '94 Integra. I don't care if a person (or parents) can afford it, but if you barely got your license then you don't deserve to get a new car. Let's establish now that yes, I am jealous. But more importantly, those kids will act like they're so cool, they will drive like they own the road, they will drive wrecklessly, they don't know how to drive properly, they are pretty much a weapon on the road, they don't know how to take care of their car, and they'll probably ding the car up pretty badly after a few months. Of course, there are exceptions. But for the most part, you know most of what I said is applicable to a majority of teenagers out there.
Quote by burndttoast
I drive a hand-me-down '94 Integra. I don't care if a person (or parents) can afford it, but if you barely got your license then you don't deserve to get a new car. Let's establish now that yes, I am jealous. But more importantly, those kids will act like they're so cool, they will drive like they own the road, they will drive wrecklessly, they don't know how to drive properly, they are pretty much a weapon on the road, they don't know how to take care of their car, and they'll probably ding the car up pretty badly after a few months. Of course, there are exceptions. But for the most part, you know most of what I said is applicable to a majority of teenagers out there.

ya the girl i was talking about who has the mustang, she'll always peel out of the parking lot and stuff, its the really ditzy girl of the class (or one of them..) and we all know who im talking about
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
i think its cooler to have a junky/really old car at a young age that you paid for yourself and maintain yourself, instead of having some 50,000$ car that your rents got for you
Im getting a Fiat Punto!!! YAYAYAY!!!

Pretty cool for me anyway...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
Im getting a Fiat Punto!!! YAYAYAY!!!

Pretty cool for me anyway...

Fiat stands for Fix It Again Tony
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by iceman95
Fiat stands for Fix It Again Tony

It's decent actually. My dad owned it from new for 4 years and he is passing it onto me as soon as I pass my test.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
It's decent actually. My dad owned it from new for 4 years and he is passing it onto me as soon as I pass my test.

i know i just always wanted to use that line and like that was the oppertune moment.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
I don't have a picture, but when I was a year old, my dad bought a $3 raffle ticket for a yellow 1967 Corvair convertible. And whadaya know, it's sitting in my garage right now.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like