im just courious, did any one ever buy a marshall and have problems with it right away? i bought 2 in 2 years and both of em had something wrong with them within the first 2 weeks and i had to go get em fixed. did anyone else ever have this problem?
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
its a semi-common occurence with just about any manufacturer,

factory errors will afflict a small percentage or products and someone usually ends up buying them on accident. They're called Lemons I believe.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
well ive heard they have some problems with the vintage moderns. ive had my marshall for over a year and no problems. a blown fuse thats it
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Quote by Synyster Gates
its a semi-common occurence with just about any manufacturer,

factory errors will afflict a small percentage or products and someone usually ends up buying them on accident. They're called Lemons I believe.

i must just be unlucky then lol
Quote by gatechballer
did you order it online or did you buy it in a store?

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

Quote by Synyster Gates
did you order it online or did you buy it in a store?

i bought it at the store, i tried it out before i bought it and didnt notice anything then got it home and noticed something was wrong
Quote by gatechballer
I've only had one amp to have issues straight out of the box and guess what? it was a marshall. It worked but the volume had to be turned up all the way just to hear the faintest sound. Actually that is the only amp that I've had problems with not due to my negligence. ha ha
Hasnt happened to me, you just have to be unlucky enough to come across a dud.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Quote by SoLgEr
i bought it at the store, i tried it out before i bought it and didnt notice anything then got it home and noticed something was wrong

Yeah you got a lemon, a lot of times they don't manifest problems until you try and move them anywhere.