Poll: ?
Poll Options
View poll results: ?
Yes
65 64%
No
28 27%
Sometimes I'll use my moms/bros/sisters/dads when I feel the need, but not regularly
9 9%
Voters: 102.
I used to, but the most useful thing for my skin was a healthier diet, more water, and more excercise. Worked a lot better than any products, seriously.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
best product=cloth and less chocolate and pop/soda/watever you call it from whever you live
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
baby sea urchins massage my face instructed by beautiful naked big titted mermaids who are no good for shaggin but are great at blowjobs
Quote by km412
baby sea urchins massage my face instructed by beautiful naked big titted mermaids who are no good for shaggin but are great at blowjobs

Where do you get that?
Soap?
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
just wash it and dont eat crap
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i use a wash in the shower

and antiobiotics for acne, and tazorac on my face at night.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Neutrogena
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
just don't eat junk food all the time and don't drink soda. not drinking soda made all the difference in the world for me. i never drink sodas anymore and if i even have just one soda, i notice a difference.
I use Neutrogena in the shower. For some reason, Clearasil burns a little. Then I just put some Men's Nivea Balance lotion on. It keeps my face soft but not overly oily.
I have a healthy lifestyle and wash my face regularly but still have acne. i also use this stuff that has tretinoin gel in it which is supposed to clear acne.
i dont do it regularly only when i get like a random breakout, but ive used like 3 different products and none of them rly work=/ and they all rly dry out my face, maybe thats just me though
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I used to but after going through like 5 or 6 different kinds I realized it had alot more to do with the food I was eating and not drinking enough water. My skins in pretty good condition now, and I don't use any products other than water and a washcloth in the morning and at night.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
I have some prescription **** and i use a normal face wash twice a day.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Just the Wal-Mart brand face wash.

If I don't use it regularly, I'll break out. And I HATE having acne.

I'm just glad, as I'm getting older, it's slowly going away.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
soap & water is too drying.

i use face wash twice daily to keep it under control... neutrogena oil-free acne wash.
stridex for sensitive skin, otheriwise it burns, i use it everynight....it is easy cause it is just a pad
Soap never works on my face.

Once I went for a period of two or three days in which I got over six hours of sleep each night. It had miraculous results. I was like, "holy shit, it's THAT easy?!".

Of course, I wasn't able to maintain such a sleep routine for very long, but I get by w/ luck and some products.
Quote by PatchworkMan
My face cleaning product is called soap. Try it.
Soap usually does more harm than good for sensitive skin.
I used to have really good skin, but I used some facial scrub for a while to sort out some blackheads and since then I've had zits. Not too bad, but enough to piss me off. It was probably a coincidence, but I don't trust facial scrubs anymore. Water and soap does the job for me.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have these face wipe thingys that have cleanser and toner and a whole other load of rubbish in them for taking my makeup off, then I use a cleanser facewash thing in the morning, or at night if I've not worn makeup.

I'm quite the product whore, I've used loads of brands over the years, garnier pure a ones made my face melt and the best one out of all the poncy brands was tesco's cheap own-brand facewash. Funny that...
I use an exfoliating cream stuff two or three times a week, and an anti-oil moisturiser, not that my skin is particularly greasy, it just cuts down on this shine on my nose and brow. But like others have said, lots of water is necessary. A bit of extra help is good, mostly because (if your an old enough man) you're dragging a razor across your visage every day, which isn't good for the skin. If nothing else, you'll age better. Craggy old men are not attractive.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
I use some Neutrogena blackhead scrub thing, seems to keep things under control.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK