I am, i got my copy reserved, going at 9 to wait, and then inconspicuosly miss school the next day
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
halo 3
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
why?
man i find it's so stupid to wait for hours for a game, consoles i can understand, but comeon guys...
i would wait in line for Dethalbum tho
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
haha you know how many people are going to do exactly what you are doing?

i would be willing to bet that 20 people from the junior, senior, and sophmore classes at my school dont go just like you. its crazy
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
i work at a place where we are doin a midnight release, so i kinda have to, but im definitely setting one aside for myself
You are now blinking manually
Quote by CowboyUp
I'm going to. I'm also going to school the next morning because I am not a complete idiot.

LEAKED HALO 3 ENDING!

Wow, that wasn't predictable at all.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
Wow, that wasn't predictable at all.

Considering the ending has actually been leaked and I was just looking for reactions of people who thought it was the actual link, I'd say, yes, it was predictable.
Quote by CowboyUp
I'm going to. I'm also going to school the next morning because I am not a complete idiot.

LEAKED HALO 3 ENDING!
Wouldn't it be funny if thats how it really ended
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
am i the only one that found halo boring after beating it once? i dont like the game's feel at all, its just too cheesy-feeling IMO.
Quote by Guitar_Poet
am i the only one that found halo boring after beating it once? i dont like the game's feel at all, its just too cheesy-feeling IMO.

Halo 2 yes, not to much the first game. I loved the campaign in the first game. I played it hundreds of times.
halo 123 are all over rated im sorry but ive played many games that are much better, although they are good games i would not wait more than 10 minutes for it. Cod 4 is the way to go! seriously it will be better than halo 3 according to like 20000 people or whatever i probably will eventually get halo 3 though cod 4
[url="www.charlieoscardelta.com]call of duty 4! halo 123 are all over rated im sorry but ive played many games that are much better, although they are good games i would not wait more than 10 minutes for it. Cod 4 is the way to go! seriously it will be better than halo 3 according to like 20000 people or whatever i probably will eventually get halo 3 though

Meh. I've played all three COD games and none of them had any replay value, and the online was full of 11 year olds who think they are in Delta Force.
well cod 4 is based in present time so it will be like iraq and stuff. it should be twenty times better becasue infinity ward is producing it not gay treyarch
Quote by jackson action
well cod 4 is based in present time so it will be like iraq and stuff. it should be twenty times better becasue infinity ward is producing it not gay treyarch

meh, if it's the same lame gameplay I'll pass. I've had enough "modern" war games to choke on anyway.
is it THAT good? its jsut a game that youre gonna be ending in a couple of days,and get sick of the onlne gameplay, and as soon as you do that, they make halo 4, and there goes another 100 bucks on that...i dont get it...i dont really buy new games...so i donno...wats the excitement all about? its not like a record with jimi hendrix, jimmy page, clapton, paul gilbert, randy rhoades all on guitar, and cliff burton and the dude from toold on bass with, tommy lee on drums...its just a game...

ingore the guy blabbering aobut nothing, dats just me, a complete idiot, i hate that guy...

halo 3 seems pretty cool...but **** no...no way im getting that...wait till midnight? i could be doing chicks at dat moment( in my dreams)...

and also i dont have an xbox
Quote by sum_ugly_man
is it THAT good? its jsut a game that youre gonna be ending in a couple of days,and get sick of the onlne gameplay, and as soon as you do that, they make halo 4, and there goes another 100 bucks on that...i dont get it...i dont really buy new games...so i donno...wats the excitement all about? its not like a record with jimi hendrix, jimmy page, clapton, paul gilbert, randy rhoades all on guitar, and cliff burton and the dude from toold on bass with, tommy lee on drums...its just a game...

ingore the guy blabbering aobut nothing, dats just me, a complete idiot, i hate that guy...

halo 3 seems pretty cool...but **** no...no way im getting that...wait till midnight? i could be doing chicks at dat moment( in my dreams)...

and also i dont have an xbox

Some people are just really big video game fans, just like some people are music fans, some are Harry Potter fans, movie fans, etc.
I'd play Halo 3 only if i got paid to use my EXTREME killzone skills in competition . I watched a gaming league thingy and a 20 year old dude is getting paid 80 000$ a year ( 250 000$ contract) I was ****ing my self when i heard he said that.