This is disgusting, I've lost all the hope that I had left in humanity.

Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=59OT6Q-odrI&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/59OT6Q-odrI/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskI8DOwdM6JcRTXHtumqP8rb

I hope that link works. I don't know if anybody has ever seen this video before...my friend just showed me it. It was horrible, I'm not one to usually get sick or scared over stuff but that really just made me stop eating. Along with an old lady getting pissed on today, children being killed, I've pretty much lost all my hope in humanity. For every 1 good person it seems like there are 500 ready to be assholes. Tell me your thoughts on this.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't explain, it's about killing dogs and cats for fur.

EDIT 2: SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SADDENED BY THIS VIDEO, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SAD, DON'T WATCH IT>
Last edited by altgrunge at Sep 19, 2007,
I don't want to watch it for two reasons:

1. I don't like watching animal abuse.
2. I like that song and I don't want to think of animal abuse when I hear it.

Nonetheless I can tell from the comments that it is one of humanity's many dark areas.
Last edited by The Madcap at Sep 19, 2007,
Sorry, i couldn;t watch all of that. Animal cruelty makes me want to want to seriosuly hurt people who hurt animals. Badly.
i clicked it but didnt play it... yet. i'd rather not click play based on how it affected TS.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Yeah it was really ****ed up, it makes me want to hurt people so bad. At the end theres this dog that was skinned alive, it is moving around still alive with no skin...it's terrible. The worst part is, I can't really help what happens, I don't have enough money, resources or anything like that. I'm not normally a PETA, MEAT IS MURDER (not that there's anything wrong with that), type of person but this just really pisses me off.
Quote by Tortiss
I'd rather them use bears, or cougars. They don't have feelings.

Id rather use them because they can put up a good fight, domesticated animals are helpless.
?!
Thats extremely ****ed up. Ben franklin killed cats dogs and an elephant to prove that dc current is way worse than ac for your home. all houses now use dc current.
One Percent
That really is cruel, but all I want to know is......what on Earth were you looking at when you found this?
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Haha animal abuse is hilarious when you show it to people that care and they complain. Show this to PETA or a vegetarian...
In fact, I'll forward this to all my vegetarian friends right now!

Good day to you, sir!
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by altgrunge
http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=59OT6Q-odrI&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/59OT6Q-odrI/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskI8DOwdM6JcRTXHtumqP8rb

I hope that link works. I don't know if anybody has ever seen this video before...my friend just showed me it. It was horrible, I'm not one to usually get sick or scared over stuff but that really just made me stop eating. Along with an old lady getting pissed on today, children being killed, I've pretty much lost all my hope in humanity. For every 1 good person it seems like there are 500 ready to be assholes. Tell me your thoughts on this.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't explain, it's about killing dogs and cats for fur.

this has gone on since time and memorium..its just western people today are more sensitive..in
spain for example a cat could starve to death on the street and no one would care. Japanese fisherman catch dolphins for their fins..they cut off the fins then throw the live dolphins back into the sea.

Polar bears are dying because we are using so much electricity to power our computer systems and lights that are on that our levels of carbon emmissions are creating climate change..Polar Bears cant hunt for food because there is no ice for them to stand on. Is that video crueller than our own self indulgent need to burn carbon? What are you gonna do??
Last edited by km412 at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Haha animal abuse is hilarious when you show it to people that care and they complain. Show this to PETA or a vegetarian...

Good day to you, sir!

I don't see anything hilarious about it
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
wow
I'm getting the f uck off of UG and going to play with my dog
'scuse me.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
I don't see anything hilarious about it

My sense of humor is too sophisticated and intelligent. It's nothing to be ashamed of

Quote by damian_91
That pissed me off. Especially seeing that fat slag grinning and wearing her ****ing fur coat, and that poor dog at the end with all its skin ripped off but it was still alive. I would happily skin alive all the sick ****ers responsible for that. Seeing them throwing the cages of kittens off the lorry made me want to hunt them down and beat them ****ing senseless, stupid pricks. Stuff like that really gets me angry.

Edit: If anyone found that funny they deserve to die a slow painful death.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Tortiss
I'd rather them use bears, or cougars. They don't have feelings.

oh yes they do. any animal has feelings
Quote by Moggan13
Sorry, i couldn;t watch all of that. Animal cruelty makes me want to want to seriosuly hurt people who hurt animals. Badly.

But human cruelty is just fine, right?

When a puppy gets run over:
"OMFG HANG THAT MURDERING SON OF A BITCH!"

When a man dies:
"LOL HE GAWT PWNED"

I don't like seeing anything suffer, and I think buying fur is ridiculously stupid.
Quote by Axeman99
That pissed me off. Especially seeing that fat slag grinning and wearing her ****ing fur coat, and that poor dog at the end with all its skin ripped off but it was still alive. I would happily skin alive all the sick ****ers responsible for that. Seeing them throwing the cages of kittens off the lorry made me want to hunt them down and beat them ****ing senseless, stupid pricks. Stuff like that really gets me angry.

lol @ you.

Killing animals is just so ****ing terrible, but you're willing to hunt down your own kin, torture them, and kill them? Moron.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
My sense of humor is too sophisticated and intelligent. It's nothing to be ashamed of

Those words are too big for me to comprehend
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by Archaon

When a man dies:
"LOL HE GAWT PWNED"

I don't like seeing anything suffer, and I think buying fur is ridiculously stupid.

Human cruelty is not fine either, although I would definitely make an exception for people like those in the video.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Pleasure2kill

Good day to you, sir!

You disgust me
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
this was more unbearable to watch than the devils rejects...

it chocked up twice when i just see the dogs get bitch slapped... its like how can u do that? and then the dog skinned alive... my god thats just terrible
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
if everyone in the world could just be cool we could all embark on our meaningless adventures in space and time together
dude....i couldnt finish watching that, thats one thing that really pisses me off, if there gonna kill something it should be all the people who fck this world up. im sure Osama's skin would sell for alot more than a defenseless animals.
People can be evil whereas animals are completely innocent (usually)

Human cruelty isn't always bad, the **** might have deserved it
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_

Ninja of the Ninja Club
I absolutely hate it when they make you sit through that sh(t and they don't even tell you how you can help.

Like those stupid chain letters that have these awful child abuse stories and they tell you to read all the way thtough and that you need to send it to 5 other people otherwise you don't have a heart.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT DO FOR ANYONE?

Its disgusting, and if you can't offer a solution, why make other people sick to their stomachs? I absolutely hate rape, child absuse, animal abuse, and adultery (for some strange reason). And i hate when I'm forced to sit through it and I'm not offered a way to help out and make the situation better...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Archaon

When a man dies:
"LOL HE GAWT PWNED"

lol @ you.

Killing animals is just so ****ing terrible, but you're willing to hunt down your own kin, torture them, and kill them? Moron.

Dude, about the human cruelty thing listen to this.
"The death of one man is a tradgety, the death of millions is a statistic"-Joseph stalin.
Thats how the world is. Unless you know the deceased , you laugh, with the exception of animals of course.
?!
Quote by Pleasure2kill

Good day to you, sir!

You are a douchebag.
Quote by Archaon

When a man dies:
"LOL HE GAWT PWNED"

lol @ you.

Best post award

Quote by damian_91
What The ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words Can Not Explain How Angry And Sad I Am. I Haven't Actually Cried In At Least 2 Years, And I Just Made A Puddle On My Plate. I Had To Stop When I Saw The Cat Being Ripped In Half And It's Head Was Still Swinging Around, Looking At The People, Mouth Wide Open. I Hate These People, And I'm Not One To Hate Either.
Page 1 of 3