Page 1 of 2
Quote by Dirge Humani
Hmm...

I see no problem here.

^lol pedo
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
sounds like Brave New World
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.
wow. i didnt know what sex was at that age. and you cant even splooge, so it isnt nearly as satisfying
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
there was a girl in my kindergarten class that asked all the kids to touch her vagina. i thought she would pee on me, and i didn't really see any real reason to do so, so i never did. thank God, i never did. i have a feeling that girl ended up really messed up in the head.

so this doesn't really surprise me.
Quote by Spamwise
because our culture and media is so messed up it gives kids like him the message that it's "ok and fun" to do that. it's outrageous.
do you honestly think that or do you just hear that on the news?

i'd be willing to be the kid was sexually abused himself
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Why didn't I think of that!?
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by catchy phrase
This thread is guaranteed thousands of views because of the title.

if only it would stay on the first page

well that worked
Quote by bassboy 999

Quote by snipelfritz

Its a sad, sad day.
sweet let me in on this club!

on a more serious note, wtf is this ****? at that age I was make-believing I was a power ranger! what happened to childhood innocence? that kid probably gets sexually assaulted at home.
Dammit, when I was in first grade there was no sex club for me..
I probably would have turned out a better person if there was. Or at least a happier one
I don't need a sig....
Quote by catchy phrase

Lol
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
i love how the mom wanted to press charges on the kid that started the club but couldn't cause he was under 10

the system works
Quote by bassboy 999

Quote by snipelfritz

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by RageAgainst...
do you honestly think that or do you just hear that on the news?

i'd be willing to be the kid was sexually abused himself

yes I do. i don't base my beliefs on the news.
Quote by catchy phrase

Worked on me..
Quote by RageAgainst...
i'd be willing to be the kid

Sorry but some typos are funny.

Re the thread: there isn't a whole lot wrong with 6-year-olds running around and showing each other their peepees. I mean, their caregivers should find out what's happening and explain to them what is and isn't okay (and even when you're six, some things really are okay), but beyond that, this isn't the usual kind of sex crime that occurs when a 40-year-old man sees a couple kids in the park and parts his overcoat, and it doesn't even remotely compare to violent sex crimes, or sex crimes involving long duration and extreme disparities of authority (i.e. when adults are involved, primarily).

It's just not that big a deal, 6-year-olds who have very poor sexual education (as almost all do, which is the real problem) will do stupid stuff in response to biology, curiosity and ignorance, and however awkward it is for adults to deal with, they should actually be dealing with it instead of just panicking.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Wow man, just wow. What has the world come to. ****ing six year olds running brothels already. Damn, this world is crazy. He must have taken a clue from Count Von Count (waits for somebody to get that joke).
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I didn't know about sex till 5th grade.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^Noob.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Thats awful, there are going to be some ****ed up kids because of this
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't knowa bout you guys, but when I was 6 me and the girl across the street played doctor. This crap is normal and has been going on forever. Media just likes to twist it due to its location.

Kids are curious, leave it at that.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by Imp
I don't knowa bout you guys, but when I was 6 me and the girl across the street played doctor. This crap is normal and has been going on forever. Media just likes to twist it due to its location.

Kids are curious, leave it at that.

Very true. I did something along the lines of doctor aswell >.< Except it involved putting mye 'pee pee' in hers. However, a club? That's pretty sick.
PANAMA! PANAMAHHHHHHHAWWWWW! /'Halen

Okay now I have that out of the way I can get down to business. That is a pretty shocking proposal.
Quote by Spamwise
because our culture and media is so messed up it gives kids like him the message that it's "ok and fun" to do that. it's outrageous.

I find it OK and fun to perform sexual acts in public.

Its not outrageous.

Its Natural.
Quote by kidsthesedays
there was a girl in my kindergarten class that asked all the kids to touch her vagina. i thought she would pee on me, and i didn't really see any real reason to do so, so i never did. thank God, i never did. i have a feeling that girl ended up really messed up in the head.

so this doesn't really surprise me.

........... hahahahahaha. eww yuck. there was this girl in grade 2 who wanted her vagin scraped with a yellow plastic spoon. quite disturbing.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by jammoe

Sorry but some typos are funny.

Re the thread: there isn't a whole lot wrong with 6-year-olds running around and showing each other their peepees. I mean, their caregivers should find out what's happening and explain to them what is and isn't okay (and even when you're six, some things really are okay), but beyond that, this isn't the usual kind of sex crime that occurs when a 40-year-old man sees a couple kids in the park and parts his overcoat, and it doesn't even remotely compare to violent sex crimes, or sex crimes involving long duration and extreme disparities of authority (i.e. when adults are involved, primarily).

It's just not that big a deal, 6-year-olds who have very poor sexual education (as almost all do, which is the real problem) will do stupid stuff in response to biology, curiosity and ignorance, and however awkward it is for adults to deal with, they should actually be dealing with it instead of just panicking.

... hang on. are you saying, that we should be giving 6 year olds sex ed???

i think the real problem is too much sex ed. our generation (i am a teen) are so educated on the matter, that often we'll begin our sexual endeavourmnets from 14+. we know too much... so we **** like rabbits.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by Nickelbitch
... hang on. are you saying, that we should be giving 6 year olds sex ed???

i think the real problem is too much sex ed. our generation (i am a teen) are so educated on the matter, that often we'll begin our sexual endeavourmnets from 14+. we know too much... so we **** like rabbits.

The knowledge doesn't come from sex ed tho, it comes from tv and movies. And, also the intartubezzzz
Quote by dazzler16
I find it OK and fun to perform sexual acts in public.

Its not outrageous.

Its Natural.

yeh, like a woman breast feeding her child in public, mmmmmm

once when i was about 7 i flashed these chicks, boy what a day that was. unfortunately they new where i lived and told my parents
Page 1 of 2