Page 1 of 2
wtffffffffff man, where's the confirmation?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

"Legard understands that Mourinho has texted senior players, including skipper John Terry, with the news of his departure from Stamford Bridge."

wow...thats insane! as a Man United fan i'll be disappointed to see him leave.
Part of the dislike for any rival is to hate their players and manager, and you couldn't possibly hate anybody as much as Mourinho!
My local team's manager left a week ago, I reckon Mourinho's come to save us. Blue Square North fo life
Well Mott the Hoople that was unexpected

oh well im a toon fan anyways
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Wow, didn't see that coming. But it's not confirmed whatsoever so don't get all worked up. Might just be a rumour.
Well let's hope so. The comedy that was Mourinho got old. I absolutely loved him when he first came to England, thought he was an absolute breath of fresh air... but not any more. And his refusal to apologise for completely fabricating his account about the Anders Frisk/Frank Rijkaard incident is ridiculous.
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Chelsea have made a statement, it's official, he's gone.

Chelsea Football Club and José Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent.
Haha, Ranieri is busy kicking ass with Juventus though. They won their first game back in Serie A 5-1!
Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Wow!

I could see this happening...the exact same thing happened to Hearts FC and Vlad the Impaler
Quote by Cadj
YES!

Just read about this
Thank-****ing-god

Absolutely hated the man ever since 01 when Porto played Celtic.

why because he wouldnt chant IRA IRA??
No because they blatantly cheated

Surely you would have wanted Celtic to win the Uefa Cup, you know, for pride to the Scottish game (if you're Scottish that is)

Plus he was an arrogant prick.
The his comments against Liverpool
Quote by Cadj

Surely you would have wanted Celtic to win the Uefa Cup, you know, for pride to the Scottish game (if you're Scottish that is)

Scottish football??

religious bigots who have fueled the fires of the northern irish troubles, caused sectarianism to spread-riots & stabbings. Having a 50000 crowd per week due to religious indoctrination and sectarian bigotry Also Celtic buying 3rd rate foreigners i the 90s and wasting so much scottish players...the reason scotland are doing well now is because you cant afford 3rd rate foreigners and steal all the decent scottish players who are attracted to your sectarian 50000 crowds every week.

Not to mention Old Firm players not singing flower of scotland because they can only sing Fields of Athenry or God Save the Queen

How many saltires at the UEFA cup final?

You dont even want to play in scotland..why not play in Ireland if you cant get in the premiership

In brief i could care less about the old firm
Last edited by km412 at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by Cadj

except for the fact that hes a fantastic manager who uses the media brilliantly. he always shifts the focus away from his players, which is exactly what a manager should do.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
except for the fact that hes a fantastic manager who uses the media brilliantly. he always shifts the focus away from his players, which is exactly what a manager should do.

Fair enough.

I just really don't like him
We each have on opinion

and to above
I'm not even gonna bother
Quote by Cadj
Fair enough.

I just really don't like him
We each have on opinion

and to above
I'm not even gonna bother

definately dont..print it out and remember it if you are one of the IRA chanting scum. Why dont you support Hibs or Hearts if you are in Edinburgh?. Add that to my HATE list.
Last edited by km412 at Sep 19, 2007,
Oh for gods sake let it go.

I'm not bothering with it as it's a pointless argument.
This is a thread about Mourinho leaving Chelsea, not "how bigot Celtic and Rangers are" and how much you can't stand them.
*note*
I'm also not an IRA Chanting scum, i could care less about the IRA or Celtics Irish roots or whatever, i support the team for the football.

Now leave it at that
Quote by Cadj
Oh for gods sake let it go.

I'm not bothering with it as it's a pointless argument.
This is a thread about Mourinho leaving Chelsea, not "how bigot Celtic and Rangers are" and how much you can't stand them.
*note*
I'm also not an IRA Chanting scum, i could care less about the IRA or Celtics Irish roots or whatever, i support the team for the football.

Now leave it at that

cool, just a lot of completely ignorant old firm fans out there rant over
w00t! i just found out about this and i found it funny that my first instinct was to make a thread... luckily i used the search bar! We can all learn from that.

I'm shocked but i really shoulda seen this coming from a mile away. He was always a bit of a prick (though a smart one at that) and it's good to see him go IMO. Of course there's a good reason i feel this way...

UP THE ARSE!
I watched this story break last night.

Real shame. Jose is a great coach and a fantastic personality.

He won't be short of job offers, though.
Terms and Conditions apply.
So, Chelsea are pretty much screwed. Abramovich is gonna want whoever he can puppet best to be manager, and I'm guessing Shevchenko is gonna get more games.

So in summary...fuck.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
So, Chelsea are pretty much screwed. Abramovich is gonna want whoever he can puppet best to be manager, and I'm guessing Shevchenko is gonna get more games.

So in summary...fuck.

It's not really as if that's such a bad thing. Schevchenko is a fantastic player; I just happen to value Mourinho higher than him.

We've got the same problem at Hearts in the form of an owner who gets what he wants all the time and which, in turn, breaks the fans' hearts.
Terms and Conditions apply.
But under Shevchenko's current form and age, he's terrible.

But hmm, maybe it'll give him a bit more confidence if he doesn't have to prove anything to Mourinho.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Supposedly he texted five people to let them know he was leaving.

The entire Chelsea fanclub???
I wanna grow up to be a debaser
He was a good coach, the failure of players like Crespo, Shevchenko and Ballack tarnished his name a bit but he wasn't completely to blame for that. Do remember he's brought Chelsea to great success in England, though none in Europe. He's done well to go 100 games unbeaten at home. He's a character.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Page 1 of 2