just wondering not hating on the aussies or anything but why australia?
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by riffmasterjosh

11 years since they been here (ithink). Big day out is close around that time. Audioslave promised to come back and never did. Australia kiks ass... thats all the reasons i can think of right now.
luck bastards.

i saw them back in July in NYC.

i suggest going if you can. they put on an awesome show.
I'm already getting ready to line-up for Big Day Out tickets after hearing this. It pretty much confirms they will play there despite an official announcement on BDO yet.
I may just have came
You dont need pants for the victory dance!
Spent all my money on the Police and saving the rest for Maiden. Would love to see these guys though
OMG! YES!!! I CANT WAIT! PURE MUTHA****ING AWESOMENESS!

.......sorry i am really really excited
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by riffmasterjosh

Since when is it odd that a band would want to come to Australia? DragonForce played here, Black Sabbath played here, Trivium, Machine Head and Arch Enemy are coming next month, Megadeth in November and Iron Maiden In February.

You do realise that there are people in Australia that know of RATM, where not a ****ing third-world country devoid of popular music.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Yeah they're soo playing BDO, they've announced dates in Auckland and all the other Australian BDO cities.

Man, best big day out ever. It's like the same price as their side shows will be as well.

Not to mention the fact that other rumoured bands include Smashing Pumpkins, Queens of the Stone Age, The Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters and Interpol.

I just might go to both.

Quote by civilunrest
where [sic] not a ****ing third-world country devoid of popular music.

But Rage would probably love it if we were.
Last edited by nodice182 at Sep 20, 2007,
Good, theyre playing Big Day Out.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
I need too go...I'll scab it as a Christmas present from my parents

Is it 18+....better not be
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I missed out on going to Muse so I need this!

I want to go SO badly!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg better not b 18+ if it is i will have to murder someone prolly be almost as hard to get tickets to as iron maiden will b
The show in Melbourne is all ages but u18's are only allowed in the section with no access to bars that serve alcohol.
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
**** YEAH. TICKETS on sale on my birthday, I'm skipping school, getting on at 9am!!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Tough choice...this or maiden...oh boy....never had so many good bands come in such a short space of time... Gigantour, G3, The Black crusade, maiden, megadeth, RATM...

Gigantour was the instigator of course... it opened the door for all those metal acts out there to jump on the Australian wave. We'll be getting more from now on I'm sure.
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
I didn't think RATM would come here in ages but there you go!

the muffin!