i use DR black stallions. there amazing, and theyre coated so thay last longer.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

D'addario .09 guages if you play mostly in standard, if you play primarilly drop tuning i would suggest the .10 guages.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I think ernie ball makes a 10-56 set without having to buy the extra string anyways. D'addarios are way to rough on the fingers for me, GHS boomers broke on the 2nd day for me.

I'm a DR tite-wound man myself.
god damnit its a ****ing preference. no one can say you will like these strings. when you change, buy a different pack till you find what you like
Quote by kaplac
I think ernie ball makes a 10-56 set without having to buy the extra string anyways. D'addarios are way to rough on the fingers for me, GHS boomers broke on the 2nd day for me.

I'm a DR tite-wound man myself.

7 string can give you 4 wound strings vrs 3 wound, better for drop tunings , then the last two can either be skinny or thicker, more choices for same cost

Ernie Ball Strings seem to be better than the others for some reason
Dr high brites
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
im getting the C-1 Hellraiser Baritone and replacing the EMG 81 with my Zakk Wylde EMG 81

****in great dude
DR Pure Blues FTW!
Quote by OtisB Driftwood
David Hassolhoff Is the god of death metal

Quote by Kantroce
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

My gear
Schecter Tempest Custom
Peavey VK112
Fulltone OCD
Line 6 Verbzilla
Line 6 DL-4
Xotic Effects AC Boost
Rocktron Tri-Wah
Ernie Balls are durable as hell. I can swing around my guitar holding it by the strings, and not only do they not break, they stay in tune due to being in a Floyd Rose. Meaning they don't stretch.