where i can get a list of all chords and what chords go together with pictures or somthing?

EDIT: besides UG- all the lessons are great but I'm looking for something just- really easy
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Last edited by TDKshorty at Sep 19, 2007,
You're on it dumbass...

dude, go to the tabs part and theres one there with alllllllll of the chords
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Last edited by d. b. cooper at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by RageAgainst...

i was using that but I mean something more like something that shows your the circle of fifths and stuff- what chords go with what and stuff
i hvae all these amazing riffs but I can't figure out how to complte them
Quote by TDKshorty
i was using that but I mean something more like something that shows your the circle of fifths and stuff- what chords go with what and stuff

There are a lot of thread's in other forums about circle of fifths and other theory

Try musicians talk
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by TDKshorty
in that case, musician talk is probably your best bet...or just improve your theory
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
There are a lot of thread's in other forums about circle of fifths and other theory

Try musicians talk

I try reading that and it seems confusing to me- I'm taking music theory soon though so..
I'm more of a "i;ve got this idea in my head- so I'm going to put it on my guitar if it takes weeks"

EDIT: I'm not trying to lead or anyhting I'm good with lead

but I'm not sure what chords to work with
I think I'm using a D,B, E and C#M but i don't know what to use after that its driving me CRAZY
Quote by TDKshorty
I try reading that and it seems confusing to me- I'm taking music theory soon though so..
I'm more of a "i;ve got this idea in my head- so I'm going to put it on my guitar if it takes weeks"

It always seems like a lot to take in at a time, and it seems really confusing at first.
Just give it time.
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club