Page 1 of 2
Lately i have been smoking a lot of cigarettes, being a teenager, there are doubts. but every time I smoke I ask myself. Where is my cancer?

where is your cancer?
One Percent
i'm confused...are you trying to get cancer or are you surprised you don't have it yet or what?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I don't have any, because im not so pathetic that I have to start smoking at a young age to make myself feel "cooler"

No offense to you...Just my 2 cents on that...
Quote by sicformyage
Lately i have been smoking a lot of cigarettes

You badass!
How can I be like you?!?!?!?!
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by sicformyage
no. I am just thinking. where is my cancer growing inside of me.
uh...if you're smoking, your lungs
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by sicformyage

What the hell are you talking about?
Originally posted by Camakazie:

On my gravestone i want jesus and satan fighting with lightsabers. Or a big hand pointing to the grave next to me saying "I'm with stupid"

Superman of the UG heroes and villans club, P.M. josh999x to join
i had kidney cancer...for real
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I smoke cause theres nothing else to do where I live. I usually smoke by myself. no i don't feel cool. i feel bad. morally.
One Percent
Well I suppose the vast majority of people have some form of caner during their lifetime. About 90% I reckon.

But it's still a depressing conversation topic.
Quote by sicformyage
I smoke cause theres nothing else to do where I live. I usually smoke by myself. no i don't feel cool. i feel bad. morally.

I like your screen name. Good one.

Also, I can guarantee you there are better things to do than smoke.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
k,if u feel uncool,and feel bad why the **** do u smoke...
if my grandma can kick it after 55 years,surely you can suck it up
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Quote by sicformyage

I used to smoke cigarettes heavily (started heavily my sophomore summer)

I'm a senior now and really don't smoke them at all. I felt the same way you did my junior year and I just got sick of them.

It's not worth it man.
I am the Infantry.
Well, it's still EXTREMELY stupid. You should quit before it's much much too late. Even, if you do only smoke by yourself. That means your not even doing it for any reason. So, don't be a failure, quit now.
Quote by sicformyage

...umm i dont kno where your cancer is, y wud u assume u have it tho? unless u were actaully told by a doctor, in which case im terribly sorry to hear that...but regardless, HE shud have told you where u have it, beucase we dont kno....

im still a bit baffled by your question tho...
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
just quit now. dont live your life knowing youll get cancer and die.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
i'm a freshmen. I smoke during school. after school. more and more lately. but i feel like quiting. i've gone a whole day so far.
One Percent
Quote by sicformyage
i'm a freshmen. I smoke during school. after school. more and more lately. but i feel like quiting. i've gone a whole day so far.

Good for you. I'm assuming jsut cold turkey. Now make that the rest of your life, and i'll give you a high five. Trust me, it'll be worth it.
Well, you probably don't have it at this point. But smoking is really stupid. Stop now, or you won't be able to later on. My dad smokes 2 packs a day and he's tried to quit a bunch of times, and yet he still ends up on the porch smoking a cigarette with the nicotine patch on his arm. I don't get smoking, it doesn't provide a high or make you giddy, it just screws up your lungs and throat.
yeah. I was like dying today. I was watching this movie with clint eastwood. i felt like he was smoking in every scene.
One Percent
Quote by RageAgainst...
uh...if you're smoking, your lungs

And your heart even more.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by onebetter
Well, you probably don't have it at this point. But smoking is really stupid. Stop now, or you won't be able to later on. My dad smokes 2 packs a day and he's tried to quit a bunch of times, and yet he still ends up on the porch smoking a cigarette with the nicotine patch on his arm. I don't get smoking, it doesn't provide a high or make you giddy, it just screws up your lungs and throat.

no, most people get a nice buzz or at least a little lightheadedness that they enjoy. For every addiction the addict must be getting some type of pleasure out of the substance he/she is addicted to. think about it, no one would smoke if it wasn't enjoyable. same goes for heroin/crack/cocaine...any addictive drug.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
I recently got over a mild form of skin cancer. Luckily I noticed it and they lopped it off before it grew too large.

Seriously, though, keep at the whole not smoking thing. My parents both smoke and they're in terrible shape. Coughing all the time, hacking up yellow crap every morning, running out of breath after about 5 seconds of running...it's not worth it man. Get on the patch or something if you need to. They're constantly developing better and better "quit smoking" medicines so keep an eye on the health pages in case they make a breakthrough.
Quote by V12prowler
no, most people get a nice buzz or at least a little lightheadedness that they enjoy. For every addiction the addict must be getting some type of pleasure out of the substance he/she is addicted to. think about it, no one would smoke if it wasn't enjoyable. same goes for heroin/crack/cocaine...any addictive drug.

What about caffeine? im addicted to coffee. there is no buzz/lightheadedness/noticable effect.
One Percent
^yes, there is. It's quite obvious actually. Caffeine gives you a lot of energy, keeps you awake. That is definietly an effect, it is less noticable then say illegal drugs. you wouldn't be addicted if it didnt give you some sort of pleasure, seriously tihnk about it, no matter what you get something out of it, theres even people that are addicted to pain, and for them pain is the desired effect and it is pleasurable to them, as ****ed up as that sounds.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
I honestly don't know, all the cases i have heard of have been legally insane people. It's considered a mental illness to enjoy pain, youre nerves are messed up and most people die from literally hurting themselves to the point where the pain they inflict is a fatal wound.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
I actually had brain cancer as a kid, and the doctors said it could come back again when I'm older. So, I guess my brain?
Quote by V12prowler
^yes, there is. It's quite obvious actually. Caffeine gives you a lot of energy, keeps you awake. That is definietly an effect, it is less noticable then say illegal drugs. you wouldn't be addicted if it didnt give you some sort of pleasure, seriously tihnk about it, no matter what you get something out of it, theres even people that are addicted to pain, and for them pain is the desired effect and it is pleasurable to them, as ****ed up as that sounds.

So, your tellin me...that people who take Heroin and Crystal Meth feel so great. Then they go back to pain because they want the drug so badly, now what? Why do they still do it if they know they are just going to get worse and feel more pain?

What i'm saying is. No, people get addicted, and they can't control it. A majority of the time, they feel some pleasure...then it's back to pain. So, your telling me that they want the feeling of being controlled by a substance. I think not.
^have you heard of withdrawl?? They go back to the drug because without they are in pain, withdraw from drugs like cocaine and heroin can be life threatening, it can cause cardiac arrest. Withdrawl is described as the absolute worst physical and emotional state that can be experienced, they just go day to day looking for another fix..... watch the movie requiem for a dream and you'll understand, no one plans or wants to end up strung out, it just happens.
Quote by R_H_C_P

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Page 1 of 2