just bought a dean dixie rebel!!!, wondering if i can put a evh t-duna or a similar device 2 go from standard to drop tuning
do they work?i mean like work well? i'd put one on my rr24 if they do
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
I got a Tremol-no and put it in my Ibanez. It worked great and I was totally happy with it. You can get it from allparts.com. There is a video on youtube if you search for Tremol-no, shows how it works, etc.
Quote by weez13
just bought a dean dixie rebel!!!, wondering if i can put a evh t-duna or a similar device 2 go from standard to drop tuning

i dont think that would work on one of those. sorry
it's got to be a bridge like this
http://www.ernieball.com/forums/attachments/ernie-ball-music-man-artists/666d1099787455-eddie-van-halen-ernie-ball-music-man-production-evh-trans-black.jpg
otherwise it will just hit the inside of the bridge. You could mess around with it and get it to work somewhat but i dont think that it'll work very well. the other strings will drop out of tune when u switch from D to E.

same for u wyldeshredder. i tried that with one of my guitars with a bridge like those and it didn't work. i ended up just taking it off.
I've got a D-Tuna on my Ibanez RG350EX but it required me to put a whole new Floyd Rose onto it, the Edge III wouldn't take it because its a modified floyd rose.
If you take a picture of your tremolo or link me to a picture of it, ill be able to tell you if it will go on.
for a d-tuna to work, the trem needs to be an original style one (i.e. not low profile) and also non-floating. If your trem is either of both of these, in my opinion you'd be better advised to just get a tremol-no, as koikomoru suggested.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?