every song is played to much on the radio today its like radio stations that play pop/rock/hip hop play the same song twice and hour but you can go to a classic rock station and not hear the same song all day but music is dead to me there is no new song that has come out that has stuck for 30 years like zeppelin and skynyrd everyone likes that new pop songs for like 2 months and then their gone tell me how you feel
if i like a song, ill like it for way more than 2 months.

btw, i listen to the pop rock on the radio....

and classic rock stations can play so many songs since its like 30 years of music.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
classic rock stations are good if that's not all you have.

like to just listen to between buying new cd's.

radio stations here in atl though actually do a pretty good job of exposing you to new underground/obscure (relatively) stuff if you listen to the right programs at the right times.
i dont know up in newyork its annoying they play one song on the radio station and kids in my school sing it for maybe 2 weeks and then its a new song NO NEW SONGS JUST STICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get XM or sirius...lots of variety and a station for just about every type of music you sould want
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
in montreal, we've got several stations that are teeny bopper heaven, playing songs that are "hot" and "fresh"(i.e. rap, emo, scene, sell-outs etc) all day long, non-stop, repeatedly, and every other description of a kind of hell you can think of

there are times when even the worst songs are played repeatedly...ever heard "rich girl" by gwen stefani? imagine hearing that six times a day, EVERY DAY, and having the rest of your family sing along each time

and there's only one station in this whole area that plays classic rock
Quote by guitar_amateur
in montreal, we've got several stations that are teeny bopper heaven, playing songs that are "hot" and "fresh"(i.e. rap, emo, scene, sell-outs etc) all day long, non-stop, repeatedly, and every other description of a kind of hell you can think of

there are times when even the worst songs are played repeatedly...ever heard "rich girl" by gwen stefani? imagine hearing that six times a day, EVERY DAY, and having the rest of your family sing along each time

and there's only one station in this whole area that plays classic rock

thats how i feel like that girlfriend song is played so much music doesnt stay anymore its dead
If you live in Canada, tune to CBC Radio 2. If you live in England, BBC radio is good. I dunno about USA though, does ABC have radio?

The stations are good because they are public, and not concerned with making money, so they'll play pieces from pretty much any artist.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I had to plow our fields these past few days and over 7 hours of riding a tractor I can't tell you how many times I heard Sean Kingstons "Beautiful Girls" it was over 8 times lol
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Quote by Ahyoka
I had to plow our fields these past few days and over 7 hours of riding a tractor I can't tell you how many times I heard Sean Kingstons "Beautiful Girls" it was over 8 times lol

the worst thing is sean kingstons freaking Me love it is a lead zeppelin remake that makes me so mad and everyone likes it so stupid