I think I've seen this done before, but I found nothing in the search, so here goes...

Rate the above user's last.fm by musical taste and post your "musical compatibly."

edit: mines in my sig.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
"Your musical compatibility rating with thrashmetal101 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including John Mayer, John Mayer Trio, Dave Matthews Band, Radiohead, and The Jimi Hendrix Experience."

I'll give you a 7/10.

Mines the 'Youre' in my signature.
Your musical compatibility rating with BluesyGrunge is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Roots, Elliott Smith, Bright Eyes, Neutral Milk Hotel, and of Montreal.

I give it a 7/10, very eclectic.

Mine:

http://www.last.fm/user/ulberry/
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by pinkertown

Low

You share a few artists in common, including The Roots, Elliott Smith, Bright Eyes, Neutral Milk Hotel, and of Montreal.

I give it a 7/10, very eclectic.

Mine:

http://www.last.fm/user/ulberry/

I find it odd that our compatibility is rated 'low', because we listen to a lot of the same stuff. Probably just 'cause I updated my last.fm recently (well not recently, but whatever).
10/10 for you for listening to the goods.

This thread is not going very far.
If I see one more "user above you thread", I will vomit with rage. On a kitten. A really cute one. Which I will then throw into a wood chipper.
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
@WyldeGibsonPlyr

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including John Mayer, John Mayer Trio, Dave Matthews Band, Radiohead, and The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

I'd give it a 6.5/10.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.