**** i lost my phone. it got jacked out of my locker during gym...-_-

do you guys know how much it costs to replace the sim card and to cancel your previous phone's sim card and stuff (and/or extra fees)? i live in america and have t-mobile.

thanks in advance
Quote by PaintOurSilence
Did you phone it?

yeah i phoned it, and there was no answer so i had my friend text it saying to return it to the main office and **** but i doubt itll show up.
heh. text something like "This is T-Mobile and if you do not return it to the owner within 2 days we will send a swat team to your house. We're not fucking kidding, we know where you live."
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Just send a txt from a cell phone of a hot girl in your school, thats in your contacts list. And say"Hey meet me at the corner of blah blah, and we can fuck.

Then go mug him when he gets there.
Quote by kaplac
Just send a txt from a cell phone of a hot girl in your school, thats in your contacts list. And say"Hey meet me at the corner of blah blah, and we can fuck.

I plus one this.
Quote by kaplac

pure win.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
Quote by kaplac

you win