Page 1 of 2

possibly the worst thread i've seen all night and there has been some stiff (heh...stiff ) competition
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
ha. probably the singer. there not bad musicians (including the singer) I just don't like there music.
One Percent
*phail*
You're just jealous because they money off music......I can't wait until I make money.XD
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
You're the worst member of slipknot
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
The "percussionist." Joey's awesome though. He went to my rival high school.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Henry Polfave

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call a major burn.

Anyway this thread is lame. They're all good musicians (besides Clown the keg smasher) in their own respects. Personally I happen to think Corey has a pretty good voice when he's doing his whole Stone Sour thing. Slipknot really just makes them all out to be piss-poor human beings who do nothing but scream and go chugga chugga chugga.
Quote by happytimeharry

..........scream and go chugga chugga chugga.

thank you and,

that's what she said
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Quote by Henry Polfave

haha for all we know, that could be true

HERES MY PROOF
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
the 'sampler' (i think hes the guy with the needle things stickin out of his mask

seriously, did they need an entire separate person to be in charge of just 'samples'???
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by RageAgainst...

possibly the worst thread i've seen all night and there has been some stiff (heh...stiff ) competition

+1

Why would i hate slipknot members??
They're a pretty descent band for what they do!
The clown guy.

Seriously, they were probably just starting off, and all of them were friends, and, he was like "I wanna be in your band" and they told him he could play the cowbell or something so he feels good. Then, slowly became the guy who does nothing.

Joey is amazing, though.
Quote by NutZz?
the 'sampler' (i think hes the guy with the needle things stickin out of his mask

seriously, did they need an entire separate person to be in charge of just 'samples'???

+1!

"Sampler"?

"Guy that hits peices of metal "?

Since when is hitting random junkyard objects considered being a percussionist?

I don't understand the masks either. Do you really need a mask to enhance your music? Sure maybe its good for onstage, but they take it a little too far. I think having kick-ass music is the best way to enhance your stage presence.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
The clown guy.

Seriously, they were probably just starting off, and all of them were friends, and, he was like "I wanna be in your band" and they told him he could play the cowbell or something so he feels good.

Yea, and they must have already had a bassist.
Last edited by lounge act at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by AngelOfHatred
The clown guy.

Seriously, they were probably just starting off, and all of them were friends, and, he was like "I wanna be in your band" and they told him he could play the cowbell or something so he feels good. Then, slowly became the guy who does nothing.

Well he got bumped up to the keg, which I guess is like an over-sized cowbell.
Gotta be the stupid clown guy, he's so pointless, does he even do anything besides hit things with a bat
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
that guy witha ll the spikes coming out of his head...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I hate... all of them. I hate metal and screamo, emo, ska, rap, etc. So I guess saying I hate Slipknot isn't saying much.
Grow up.
Don't make a topic because you hate someone.
Besides, Slipknot is better than you will ever be.
So, go away and close this.

Besides, they're a great band for what they do. It's hard to collaborate with 9 members.
I love Slipknot.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

How can you hate SlipKnoT?

They are awesome!!!
Quote by neopowell
Killing yourself seems like the only simple solution.
Quote by happytimeharry

Anyway this thread is lame. They're all good musicians (besides Clown the keg smasher) in their own respects. Personally I happen to think Corey has a pretty good voice when he's doing his whole Stone Sour thing. Slipknot really just makes them all out to be piss-poor human beings who do nothing but scream and go chugga chugga chugga.

Well the sampler and other percussionist are really unnecessary as well and the DJ just ruins it, but Mick Thompson actually can play and so can Jim Root (Not as well as the lead, but he's good in SS). The drummer is extremely good obviously, just check out his Roadrunner United work.
Dickless.
I don't know any members of slipnot
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They're all extremely talented at what they do, but I think #0 does better stuff when he's DJ Starscream. That's some awesome stuff.

Just because the TS and a few of his anti-Slipknot cronies (*cough* Neptune1988 *cough*... are you really that closed minded to music?) are (delete as applicable):

a) jealous
b) N'Sync loving fanboys
c) very jealous
d) closed minded

or probably haven't heard anything by Slipknot except what their friends tell them, doesn't mean that Slipknot are a bad band. They are like Marmite though, you either love them or hate them.
i dont really hate them i just like their older stuff and stone sour..(tho stone sour aint as heavy as slipknot)
but did they really have to put a dj in their group..totally not cool.sids better on his own anyways
Meh, I can't tell the difference between them, or any of their songs. I don't hate them, though. I just wish they'd not intrude upon my awareness of the world.
Yeah i agree with a lot of these replies.

They are good for what they do. Corey Taylor is a good singer... in StoneSour. Joey is amazing no matter what hes in. the guitarist's are... ok. but its not like their genre requires extremely hard guitar.

But yes, that clown dude ****s me. hitting a beer keg isnt an instrument. and that spikey dude. i still dont even know what he does!
got nothing against them though really. i mean, there better than me!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Yeah i agree with a lot of these replies.

They are good for what they do. Corey Taylor is a good singer... in StoneSour. Joey is amazing no matter what hes in. the guitarist's are... ok. but its not like their genre requires extremely hard guitar.

But yes, that clown dude ****s me. hitting a beer keg isnt an instrument. and that spikey dude. i still dont even know what he does!
got nothing against them though really. i mean, there better than me!

Depends. You maybe don't know how far you could go hitting beer kegs for a living. You might be even better than the clown-mask-guy.
*reported*

This should go in the slipknot thread, or not exist at all. How many records have you sold threadstarter? and how many have slipknot?

Sounds like jealousy to me...
I'd probably say Mick Thomspon simply cause he takes away from just how awesome Jim Root can be, however, i don't have to say that as i can just listen to Stone Sour instead.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Not the biggest fan of Slipknot, but theyre a great band, all of them are great musicians.
Cant say anything that Deliriumbassist and Mistress Ibanez have already said.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by metallicamania
Mine is the stupid clown that hits on any random object

Too true. He is a "crowd pleaser" so I hear...
Quote by sweet_requiem
you all need lifes... pretty badly too.....

**** guys, you got told.
Page 1 of 2