I'm trying to get rid of some stuff so I might be able to get a guitar that actually works.

I have a Line 6 Toneport UX1 that I don't really use anymore. It's relatively new, I've only had it for maybe a month at the most. I'll send it with the USB cable and the discs for the Gearbox and the Ableton recording software installations.

I also have parts from a Johnson Strat remake, a Squier Stratocaster, and a Squier Telecaster, and a Zoom GFX-8. It's missing the back piece, and it needs soldered in just one place, but after that, it should work perfect.

I'm not going to list prices, just make your best offer.
Thanks.
well the rules state you have to list a price. if you don't want to set a price say like 50.00 or best offer. could i get pics of the toneport?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
well the rules state you have to list a price. if you don't want to set a price say like 50.00 or best offer. could i get pics of the toneport?

i commented you.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
hey do you have any messanger systems? i have yahoo....we could talk there.
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I can get a picture of the Toneport. I don't know how soon, but I'll get it as soon as possible.

No, I don't have YIM, but if I had to, I could get it.
no big deal... but yeah pics please!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I should have a picture of the Toneport on by tomorrow night.
If anyone else wants to see anything, let me know so I can get it all done at once.
Thanks.
okay so where is the toneport pics... and a price please!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by SchecterFreak

Where is that in the rules?

I couldn't find anything saying that.

What parts do you have for the Telecaster?
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music