7 28%
S&M
3 12%
Some songs are better, but not all... it depends
11 44%
Havent't heard the songs
4 16%
Voters: 25.
(Metallica btw). Do you prefer the S&M version of some of the songs or originals?

Justify your answer.

[/math exam]
Quote by Thornography
(Metallica btw). Do you prefer the S&M version of some of the songs or originals?

Justify your answer.

[/math exam]

Math exam?

I like nothing else matters on S&M
some sound fine with the symphony like No Leaf Clover but others like Master of puppets should have been left alone
Some is better. The 80s stuff is better without symphony, everything else is better with symphony.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Originals. Although, for two of the songs, S&M is the original. One, Master of Puppets, don't sound good with orchestration behind it
eh I like 'em both at different times. parts of MOP in S&M sound completely bad ass.
Haven't heard anything off of S&M.

[/invalid opinion]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It's on a case to case basis really. Some of the S & M songs are quite amazing. Others are a bit boring. I'd go with S & M just because mixing orchestra with thrash rock is a pretty bold thing to do so it gets points.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by slash16x
some sound fine with the symphony like No Leaf Clover but others like Master of puppets should have been left alone

Yeah, considering the only (professionally) recorded version of NLC is on S&M ...

It depends on the song. I like S&M's Call of Ktulu, Nothing Else Matters and maybe even For Whom the Bell Tolls better than the originals.

On the subject of the symphony, I think it sounds absolutely wonderful. They do just enough to make the songs sound great, but not too much.