My friends and I do some weird ****....watch...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rw4DkD3UGAM

...I'm the cameraman....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
...i stopped after 1:15

BUT, at least you were the cameraman, so the next day you can show them the video an be like "lol look what u morons did when u were stoned, i cant believe u thought that was cool"
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
...i stopped after 1:15

BUT, at least you were the cameraman, so the next day you can show them the video an be like "lol look what u morons did when u were stoned, i cant believe u thought that was cool"

All of us are opposed to smoking.....The crazy long haired one has the IQ of a genius....We're just really ****ing bored after school....The genius guy is a drummer anyway.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
The cheesy sound those plastic guitars make when you push down the strumbar or whatever you call it .. that always gets me.

You see some kid thinking he's cool getting at it and then you hear plastic clicking.
you coulda at least done a good band
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by BladeSlinger
All of us are opposed to smoking.....The crazy long haired one has the IQ of a genius....We're just really ****ing bored after school....The genius guy is a drummer anyway.....

what does his IQ have to do with anything

an if ur bored, start a band and become famous an rock out harder/better than dragonforce! (which shudnt be hard)
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
seriously, try some weed, it looks like you ran out of fun ideas
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by NutZz?
what does his IQ have to do with anything

an if ur bored, start a band and become famous an rock out harder/better than dragonforce! (which shudnt be hard)

I keep trying to convince them but the drummer needs a double bass and the other doesn't play very heavy stuff on guitar so I have to make my basslines after he makes the riff......We should start pretty soon actually....

(And some guy said all of our IQs were 0)
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
If you really think that's what goes on when you get stoned, you're sadly misinformed.
Quote by BladeSlinger
I keep trying to convince them but the drummer needs a double bass and the other doesn't play very heavy stuff on guitar so I have to make my basslines after he makes the riff......We should start pretty soon actually....

(And some guy said all of our IQs were 0)

"hire them, so you can fire them. or steal there girlfriends. either way, there gonna get pissed off and wanna make heavy angrier music."

guitarist from KSE said that, i dunno i just thought it might be helpful
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by metaldud536
Quote by Våd Hamster

^sex?
Quote by Archaon
If you really think that's what goes on when you get stoned, you're sadly misinformed.

really? when me and my friends get high, we usually roll around and try to rip off our skin like that. biting eachother is totally normal
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Quote by BladeSlinger

If you guys weren't stoned when you made this video, then maybe you should start.
Nikolas
i watched "ben falls 12 feet" instead.....not interesting at all.....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by rage6945
really? when me and my friends get high, we usually roll around and try to rip off our skin like that. biting eachother is totally normal

Are you sure that's weed you're smoking and not salvia?

Either that or you're complete ****ing lightweights.

Lucky you.
Quote by BladeSlinger

Can't you see the self contradiction in your post?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Archaon
Are you sure that's weed you're smoking and not salvia?

Either that or you're complete ****ing lightweights.

Lucky you.

hahahaha its called sarcasm. when it comes to weed, i'd be considered a heavy weight.

and salvia doesnt make you do that. if you do that on salvia your probably faking it. when i smoke that, i hit like four bowls of 20x until i'm almost knocked out. now THATS a trip.
gear

PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy