So, I'm on a pretty ****ty soccer/football team in Western Indiana, and I'm one of the forwards. I get a few goals here and there (5 in 9 games, 13 for my "career"), and with it being my senior year, I wanna go out with a serious bang.

We play one of the worst teams in the state in 2 weeks. They lost 11-0 to a team we easily beat 6-0, so it's gonna be BADASS. I was wondering if there's any really original, creative celebrations I could do. Honestly don't give a hoot if I get a red card, cause we've already been selected to play a team that beat us 16-1 for our Sectionals (basically, like a Post-season). So no worries if I have to miss that game.

My favorite NFL player is Terrell Owens, and like everybody knows this, so I was considering hiding a towel or one of these mini-soccer balls that I have in my pocket and whipping out a Sharpie and autographing it, lol.

But seriously, I KNOW there are a good amount of footballers on here, and you kids are creative as hell.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
they call it football in indiana too??? i thought that was only outside the us. maybe you could try lighting your hair on fire and doing a victory lap around the field while screaming in pain.
Nah, they call it soccer, I call it football though.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by PitaPita
Nah, they call it soccer, I call it football though.

good man!! everyone who calls is soccer is lying to you.

anyway, i suggest strategically places fireworks/sparklers and whatnot, or just do a backflip while ripping off your shirt. that's always a crowd pleaser.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.