isn't kind of weird that a site dedicated to guitar has the most forum posts in the one forum that doesn't even have to have anything to do with music or playing guitar? nearly 2 million posts in the pit.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I don't think so.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Maybe its because guitarists also have thoughts that are unrelated to guitar or music in general.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
indeed. i come here for tabs and cheap giggles.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
i used to play guitar

the i found the pit
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by scarfacesuit
indeed. i come here for tabs and cheap giggles.

+uno
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
The pits not an instrument? Wow, oh the lies, and just when I thought I was better than a drummer...
i should do a poll to see how many people actually play guitar lol
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
no, all guitarists have a one track mind. and obviously that is playing guitar and stuff ONLY guitar related. period.

take me for example. guitar is my life

/sarcasm
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Mr_BTP
no, all guitarists have a one track mind. and obviously that is playing guitar and stuff ONLY guitar related. period.

take me for example. guitar is my life

/sarcasm

well yeha, but 2 million is still alot, and some posts in the pit are just like "wtf?"
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
Quote by wholovesthesun
Maybe its because guitarists also have thoughts that are unrelated to guitar or music in general.

No we don't... my thought process guitar, sex, guitar, eat, guitar sex, guitar. and u have to substitute sex and eat for guitar
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by Sean-Man
isn't kind of weird that a site dedicated to guitar has the most forum posts in the one forum that doesn't even have to have anything to do with music or playing guitar? nearly 2 million posts in the pit.
Nah, guitarists like anyone else need to have some fun. The Pit can be an awesome place to have some.

I'd like to think I've made some pretty good contributions to threads in a number of different UG forums, but I have way more in the Pit. I've notice you have 321 real posts in the other forums and 132 in the Pit. That's a nice balance of using the forums and having fun.

Quote by kidsthesedays
this thread is so hypocritical by its own existence.

awesome.
Yes, it's impressive you noticed that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
More posts? That's just because The Pit has more topics that can be posted in it. If the description of it read "post anything related to _____ in here", the threads wouldn't be many more than in the guitar forum (except if 'x' was sex).
Quote by kidsthesedays
this thread is so hypocritical by its own existence.

awesome.

roflcopter
I used to watch TV...now I browse the pit.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace