what r some fun things to do on boomers?

my bad. i didnt know there was a drug thread
Last edited by newpurgatory at Sep 19, 2007,
running through traffic and playing guitar hero
...:::The Master Chief :::...
Quote by EggNoggy
What do 'shrooms do anyways?

cause you to hallucinate. really fun.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by jpgilbert701
cause you to hallucinate. really fun.

awesome.
Where/how do u get them?
i just took them for the first time and it was ridiculous. i dont want to be a druggie but i gotta try mad **** on them. i tried to walk into my mirror. i was ****ed up
Listen to Of Montreal and dance.

Okay, for all you shroom-newbies, don't take 'they make you hallucinate, its really fun' so lightly. You gotta be really fucking careful when it comes to shrooms, certain shrooms could harm you more than make you have a good time.

Resort to the drug thread or erowid for further advice if you decide in trying something like that in the near future.
Last edited by WyldeGibsonPlyr at Sep 19, 2007,
Quote by newpurgatory
i just took them for the first time and it was ridiculous. i dont want to be a druggie but i gotta try mad **** on them. i tried to walk into my mirror. i was ****ed up

Don't worry, doing shrooms doesn't make you a "druggie".

If anybody's gonna try shrooms, I'd recommend trying weed first, that way you at least have an idea of how these kind of things change how you're feeling.
Everything is fun on mushrooms. For me everything i touch feels AMAZING. I've yet to jerk off while tripping on shrooms. I bet it would be godlike.
Ive done shrooms a few times.

weirdest time tho was when I was waay to into drugs and did a fair few on my own... It was ages ago so I cant quite remember all of it but I know I had this major epiphany and thought I wanted/was my destiny to become an artist!! It was SOOO real I honestly thought it was my destiny, I even started to plan out the next few years of my life.. like I had been chosen!... next morning I woke up thinkin what the hell was that all about?!! lol

So yeh mushies can be fun.. dont do em on your own tho, u'll just go off into your own little world ..either that or for sum ppl freak out!.
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him