So who else is sick of hearing about celebrities every time you turn to a news channel.

How many times can they possibly rehash the same story to make it seem new?

If this is anything like the Anna Nicole Smith death, we've got a long ways to go ..
I think it's about time he's in jail. It's not enough he got off killing his wife, but he's a big jerk anyway, and this is the final nail in the coffin.
yeah, i thought that was all over but then it was back!

...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I mean I realize the more air time FOX spends on OJ Simpson, the less they have to put into showing the real problems with the world, but can't they slow down a little?

Ah well, at least I'm not seeing O'Reilys face. Everytime I see him it makes me wanna literally cut his head off, and I'm not even a violent person.
you have to admit this particular case is pretty freaking hilarious...

i mean how much of a RETARD must OJ be after barely getting off on murder he committed then deciding to rob somebody with a gun... makes me feel quite a bit better about myself actually
i find it extremely disturbing how much of our news revolves around celebs and stuff. i hate watching celeb news personally. their lives shouldn't be any of our business imo. i won't be surprised if i see chris crockers face on a pepsi can soon or something.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by crystalh
i find it extremely disturbing how much of our news revolves around celebs and stuff. i hate watching celeb news personally. their lives shouldn't be any of our business imo. i won't be surprised if i see chris crockers face on a pepsi can soon or something.

I completely agree.

Celebrity fascination is dumbing down our society, keeping our eyes turned on celebs, trying to live our lives like they do. It's sick.
oj is pretty badass, but i don't know if he is deserving of all this news time...
wait.... what?

I never heard anything on the man, recently?

Maybe I'm just not into other people's lives as you guys
theres no way hes gonna walk away this time.

if he does, then i lose all faith (at least whats left of it) in the system.

....and if he writes another book called 'if i did it, this is how i wudda done it' , im gonna personally hunt him down.

EDIT: to guy above me, it was in the papers lol, this isnt celeb gossip we got from a magazine
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I stopped watching television news more than a couple of years ago. I either read news from Yahoo, Google, or UG. And f*ck the OJ Simpson. They're milkin' this story too long. I hate the media.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
You're complaining about OJ Simpson? I ****ing hate Britney Spears...

Seriously the celebs are always the headlines above murders. I'm so sick of it, how anyone can find them interesting is beyond me, basically the people that haven't gotten over highschool yet.
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69

Seriously the celebs are always the headlines above murders. I'm so sick of it, how anyone can find them interesting is beyond me, basically the people that haven't gotten over highschool yet.

but omg lulz dunt u leik britney shes leik so c00l
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i was annoyed. I sat down to enjoy some nice Buger King Chicken Fries when all that shiz with OJ came on the tv in there. I almost didn't want to eat anymore. Luckily i had a friend to discuss other things with... hehe...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Quote by Marrklarr
you have to admit this particular case is pretty freaking hilarious...

i mean how much of a RETARD must OJ be after barely getting off on murder he committed then deciding to rob somebody with a gun... makes me feel quite a bit better about myself actually

and on tape !

update on OJ, because to me at least it's funny..

on the news this morning there was a report about him flying home as soon as he got out of jail. he flew coach and greeted each passenger, making sure to shake hands and sign autographs, according to the news. wtf?

does this guy not realize half the world thinks hes a murderer, and now theres proof he robbed someone while pretending to be the police? if i were him i wouldnt even want to leave my house.

*edit*
just realized the irony of me updating everyone on OJ in a thread by someone who's sick of it. haha, sorry.
Quote by Rocker_69

SHES A HUMAN!!!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
He should have been arrested for being crap in the Naked Gun.

Really? I thought it was awesome when he got trapped under the bus and was having his **** destroyed by all the stuff on the road like a cactus and traffic cone, lol I think that was in the second one.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Really? I thought it was awesome when he got trapped under the bus and was having his **** destroyed by all the stuff on the road like a cactus and traffic cone, lol I think that was in the second one.

That was the only good bit that he was in.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That was the only good bit that he was in.

*racks brains*
You could be right actually. Just replay the bus bit a few dozen times
I have his auto-biography it was leaked to several torrent trackers.

Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
He deserves to get off if he somehow manages to hire Cochran again.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
He should be in prison for murdering his wife.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
He should have been executed long ago.

This recent stuff proves how corrupt the US justice system is. Why even have "bail"? So that rich people can get away with committing serious crimes? What a ridiculous concept. OJ should have been in prison.

Of course, the "black community" were shouting racism over OJ being accused of a crime.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Last edited by AzureNight at Sep 20, 2007,
Quote by crystalh

"The NEW, LIMITED EDITION 'LEAVE BRITNEY THE F**K ALONE' Pepsi, sponsored by Chris Crocker..."
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I just wish that Nancy Grace and her **** excuse for a tv show would die and that CNN strip it self of the title of "news network" and adopt the more fitting "entertainment network" title. but again, Die Nancy Grace, die a painfull death.... First it was Michel Jacson then Anna Nicole Smith then britney spears splitting up now were gonna here the latest update of the OJ case every time that F**K takes a **** in his own home.

The only news network that still actually shows news and in my opinion is head above shoulders over evryone else is BBC News. They actually show news not gossip.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab