So, I'm gonna do a gig in about a month, and I want to play Whispering A Prayer by Steve Vai, relatively simple, but highly impressive (love songs like that). Anyway, I deffinitely need a volume pedal. And not just a volume pedal, but one that does smooth slow swells (if you need an idea, type in the song name on youtube, first one) Money's not much of an issue, but deffinitely keep it as cheap as possible, while doing
very smooth beautiful swells.
^extremely important part^
You might consider the Morley Little Alligator, it's Steve Vai's signature volume pedal... but this is just a suggestion, I've never tried one out.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
Quote by Dauntless
i like ernie balls volume pedals. they work really well

this.
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
Quote by Zephyyr

I think I'll go with the Little Alligator. Should get the job done, and it's cheap. I wasn't sure at first if it would do the swells, but all I needed to see was a couple comments to assure me. So, the Alligator is as good as mine (even though the visual sounds one looks sweet as F***
The visual sound one looks very very good to me. (spec wise)

I'll have to try one if I see it.
Quote by Ibanez20th
The visual sound one looks very very good to me. (spec wise)

I'll have to try one if I see it.

Yeah its really awesome. I got a few at work. The cool thing is that theres no guessing where you are on it. With my old volume pedal (Earnie Ball) I was always like "Ok am I halfway up or what?" but with the VisualSound you can SEE where youre at. Plus, its active so you can use it as a clean volume boost.