Here`s the right link:
http://www.myspace.com/stealingglimpses

I gave it a listen, it sounded pretty good. It already sounds radio ready .

I enjoyed the guitars before the 2nd chrous, the reggaeish little beat.

Crit MIne?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3
I love the build-up in the beginning and the drum bend, I just think that all of those bends don't ring in my ear right.

The high part in the chorus sounds good, but I would have compressed it a bit so that it doesn't sound quite so harsh in contrast to the verse.

Really good vocals. I like the muted guitar during the second verse, but it plays like 1 or 2 off notes at one point.

Really good feel to the song though.

My only real complaint are those bends, I don't like them.

But I really truly do like the song a lot! Good stuff bro!
Quote by iwinsohard
I love the build-up in the beginning and the drum bend, I just think that all of those bends don't ring in my ear right.

The high part in the chorus sounds good, but I would have compressed it a bit so that it doesn't sound quite so harsh in contrast to the verse.

Really good vocals. I like the muted guitar during the second verse, but it plays like 1 or 2 off notes at one point.

Really good feel to the song though.

My only real complaint are those bends, I don't like them.

But I really truly do like the song a lot! Good stuff bro!

Yeah we've since discovered that the intonation on Cam's guitar was off on the G string, which is where the bends are, so hopefully we can fix that up and re-record.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

Any comments on the vocals? Just looking for ways to improve myself
Quote by starverse
Here`s the right link:
http://www.myspace.com/stealingglimpses

I gave it a listen, it sounded pretty good. It already sounds radio ready .

I enjoyed the guitars before the 2nd chrous, the reggaeish little beat.

Crit MIne?

Had a listen and the guitar playing sounds pretty wicked, drums are really quiet so I lost the beat a couple of times bu I guess production is what kicks all us home recorders in the ass eh?

But yeah, nice solid playing, cool riff. I'm not as big a metalhead as I once was but I like the sample I heard