I need to know which would be a better idea. I know a lot of people use Squires to upgrade so yeah. If I get a squire tele around 200 dollars, I have about 200 to spend on pick ups. Or should I just go for the Fender MIM.

PS: If you recommend the upgrade, can anyone recommend any pickups for stuff like Modest Mouse and Franz Ferdinand?
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
I'd get the Fender MIM...overall better quality. The pickups on it aren't actually bad IMO.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
^ agreed. get the MIM. and if ur not happy with those PUs u can still upgrade them later. but that way u get the better build quality.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Yeah I assumed so.
Quote by smirnoff_black
Have you ever done this before? It's freakin' sweet! Earlier today, I was bored as hell just laying on my bed. I had an erection, so I started to use my penis as a gear stick and I was pretending I was driving. Has anyone else here ever tired this?
Just get he MIM, getting new pickups isn't worth it, and Squiers don't use as good of wood(excluding the affinity series). But, when you go to the store and try them out, if you prefer the neck of the affinity, get that.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.