im curios to check it out, to me it will be good no matter what but the first was better than the second. not in multiplayer but the overall game. what do yall think? i still havent heard what kinda new stuff they are adding
I heard they're adding more situations where you obviously just destroyed the other chap but he somehow kills you instead. That's what I heard.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Is it just me or does it seem like it's not being promoted as heavily as Halo 2 was?
It's not. But then again I don't really play video games anymore so I'm not in the right area for recieving advertisements and ****.
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by QuiatFat
Is it just me or does it seem like it's not being promoted as heavily as Halo 2 was?

I don't think it needs to... it's the last Halo game in case u didn't know...

and yeah, there's new vehicles and weapons. for sure there's a flame thrower, graphics and details are better (like, u can see the secondary weapons on master chief's back), and there's also new granades.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
If you love halo enough to buy it, there doesn't need to be advertise it. You already know about it.
“There’s only two ways to sum up music; either it’s good or it’s bad. If it’s good you don’t mess about it, you just enjoy it.” - Louie Armstrong
Quote by QuiatFat

I know, I barely feel another Halo series is coming out =/.

For me it fails inmensely. 2 was enough. Bill Gates is the richiest person in the world...enough already please.
Member of the Grammar Nazi Club. PM Your41Plague12 to Join.

Member #6 of the Orange Tiny Terror Club
Quote by Pertenozzo
I know, I barely feel another Halo series is coming out =/.

For me it fails inmensely. 2 was enough. Bill Gates is the richiest person in the world...enough already please.

You're wrong...in case u didn't know, the games are based on the novels...that means that the third one's necessary to finish up the story...that's also why it's the last one to come out.

Quote by evening_crow
You're wrong...in case u didn't know, the games are based on the novels...that means that the third one's necessary to finish up the story...that's also why it's the last one to come out.

no its the last one to come out because its number three.......i know what your saying though, there were actually four books but one was a prequel. knowing the big companies like microsoft i wouldnt doubt them trying to make more after they have said theyre done
^I know it is based on novels.

That doesn't mean the whole series needs to be trascended to Videogames. Apart from a kind-of-same old same old story, the game fails.

Quote by Dauntless
knowing the big companies like microsoft i wouldnt doubt them trying to make more after they have said theyre done

-Exactly my point.

Quote by Dauntless
no its the last one to come out because its number three.......i know what your saying though, there were actually four books but one was a prequel. knowing the big companies like microsoft i wouldnt doubt them trying to make more after they have said theyre done

It's the last one cuz it's number 3? sorry but that makes no sense...

but still, i wouldn't mind for the prequel (although i'm not really sure what the prequel's about).

Quote by evening_crow
It's the last one cuz it's number 3? sorry but that makes no sense...

but still, i wouldn't mind for the prequel (although i'm not really sure what the prequel's about).

um the number one comes before 2 and two before 3. freakin pre-k math. you said its the last one because its number three, kind of a no brainer
Quote by Pertenozzo
^I know it is based on novels.

That doesn't mean the whole series needs to be trascended to Videogames. Apart from a kind-of-same old same old story, the game fails.

It's like Crysis, YES amazing graphics, they do redefine the way shooters are made. But c'mon the story ? Aliens invade Earth ? wow.

And stop sucking Bungie's balls. Please.

-Exactly my point.

Sure, you might think the story's crap...but all videogame stories are crap, now aren't they? If you bring them down to the very basics they're all composed of stupid storylines.

But still...if they already had 2 games out why not just go ahead and finish the last one? it's only common sense that it's happening...

I understand your point. Actually the story is kind of ok. I just think it's been too much for the hype.

Quote by Dauntless
um the number one comes before 2 and two before 3. freakin pre-k math. you said its the last one because its number three, kind of a no brainer

My bad...it's just that the way u wrote was kinda awkward and i thought u were trying to imply something else.

its cool, but i do see them draggin it out alot longer. like freakin saw you know, everybody dies but it was a good movie that makes lots of money so they made a 4th, as long as they can make a buck thats how it works
It's hard for people to not like Halo when they know it, and hard for those who don't know it to like it. It's hard to explain, but I love the Halo series because it is EXACTLY what I could ever hope for in a game. Well, the closest thing anyway. Multiplayer in H2 was godly whenever we had LAN parties. These games just fit my playing style like a glove.

I say go for it. If you get bored with some parts in the game, there are so many features and stuff, so definitely your money's worth! I'm still finding it hard to believe there's a map editor.
Quote by Mazzakazza
Play Meshuggah. It is the solution.