Download the full ength version of "Over and Over." (the one around 5 minutes in length.)

EDIT: Also get their remix of Junior Boys' In the Morning (spectacularly done.)
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Last edited by pumpkins_rule at Sep 20, 2007,
Ive only heard one song and can't remember what its called

But it was good
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by pumpkins_rule
Download the full ength version of "Over and Over." (the one around 5 minutes in length.)

EDIT: Also get their remix of Junior Boys' In the Morning (spectacularly done.)

YES!! bet me to it.

I also recommend their song "and I was a boy from school".
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
I need to get Made In The Dark, gonna ask for it for my birthday. They so should have won the Mercury when they were nominated.

They also do many good remixs. The aforemention Junior Boys one, one of Robot Man by The Aliens, one of Kids With Guns by Gorillaz and one of Mouthwash by Kate Nash. Chem 'em
"Driving in my Puegeot... twenty-inch rims with the chrome, now... blazing out Yo La Tengo..."

It doesn't get any better than this.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
i've given them a few spins, and have come to the conclusion that they're just a flavor of the month band. really can't stand those bands that have no substance, but sell records because drunk indie kids need something to dance to at parties. just how i feel though.
I can see that you might think they have no substance, but they're hardly jsut flavour of the month either. Considering they had the Mercury nomination for The Warning, and that was their second, they've been going for a decent length of time with underground recognition.
i'm aware they've been around for a few years now. i didn't mean flavor of the month in a completely literal sense. but i'm pretty sure that in three years, no one will give a **** about them.
Quote by K-Lizzle
"Driving in my Puegeot... twenty-inch rims with the chrome, now... blazing out Yo La Tengo..."

It doesn't get any better than this.

Yo La Tengo references are the best thing about them, I can't get into this band at all for some reason.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yeah, they get annoying after a while. But they're fun to listen to.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
they are pretty a-ok.

they seem to be doing quite well on the CMJ charts, the record promo people are really pushing for them to stay at number 1.
Quote by walidb123
They're like the typical New Rave band that every neon-coloured person I knows listens to.

I wasn't aware the were Nu Rave at all? Ugh, what a terrible genre.
ive listened to that new song they have out now... and just dont get them at all... to me they sound like a bad rip-off of talking heads....

(dont mean to offend anyone, was just saying...)

Quote by walidb123
The lead singer looks 5 years old and the fat dude hops around like he's deranged.

they're not that bad i guess.

Sarcasim My Friend
I Loved My English Romance
kexp and everybody in seattle seems to be in love with these guys

i have heard only one song it was alright but i didn't flip my **** over it

is there something im missing