1. Can I Install it on an Edge 3
2. Is it worth it. Apparently it always goes back to neutral.

Whenever I use my trem it always ends up flat or sharp. And its perfectley set up:
Well if you often use your trem, its worth it. Its compatible with every ibanez trem apart from the ZR.

You may want to check that your nut locks and string locks aren't slipping though, first and then rub some pencil lead into the saddles and nut to reduce friction. If tat doesn't solve it, then yes, go for the tremsetter.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by henza_x
whats a tremsetter?

Its a device you install in the back of your guitar where the trem springs are. It makes sure that the tremolo will always return to its exact zero position
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
Well if you often use your trem, its worth it. Its compatible with every ibanez trem apart from the ZR.

You may want to check that your nut locks and string locks aren't slipping though, first and then rub some pencil lead into the saddles and nut to reduce friction. If tat doesn't solve it, then yes, go for the tremsetter.
Thanks, My Trem always makes noises and I guess this is why.
I researched 3 different types of "tremsetters" look at the tremol-no:

http://www.tremol-no.com/

Ibanez Backstop

ESP Arming adjuster

in my opinion the tremol-no is far superior to hipshot's trem-setter. Ibanez backstops are hard to find and an esp arming adjuster is half of an ibanez backstop. I would seriously consider the tremol-no, personaly it's my favorite.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
Quote by OneShowmaster
I researched 3 different types of "tremsetters" look at the tremol-no:

http://www.tremol-no.com/

Ibanez Backstop

ESP Arming adjuster

in my opinion the tremol-no is far superior to hipshot's trem-setter. Ibanez backstops are hard to find and an esp arming adjuster is half of an ibanez backstop. I would seriously consider the tremol-no, personaly it's my favorite.
Thats different.

The tremsetter returns your trem to the netral position EVERY time. The tremol-no just blocks the trem quickly
Yeah, people always bring up the Tremol-No, which is a completely different thing.

The only way in which the Tremol-No would be unquestionably better would be if you were planning on never pulling up at all.
the tremol-no has 3 different settings........
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Logic Express
Garage Band
alright, I will not argue. I stated that I like the tremol-no better. Good luck with your choice.
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Logic Express
Garage Band
ok, but thats like someone saying: