It's not really and thread of nothing, it's more a thread of wasted bandwidth.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

i dont see how its the thread of nothing, theres clearly something.

if it was the thread of nothing i would get nothing, not even a black or white page, just nothing...no colour...no anything but its impossible to get nothing, you wouldn't see anything..maybe if you were blind you would see nothing but you would still get something such as feeling, hearing, smelling...so the only way that this thread could possibly make literal sense (according to the name) is if i was blind, deaf, couldn't smell, talk or feel.

stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
I was going to come over to your house to get a blowjob, but I just ate ice-cream so I don't feel like moving.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
wow... boredom...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Quote by iceman_8319
Soooo... its about Seinfield?

and whats the deal with the razor blades in the airplane bathrooms? are people actually shaving in there?
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Up the arse!

(not spam, TS will know the score, three-nil haha)
Diezel, Motherfucker
a thread about nothing...... well i have plenty of that to give, no don't thank me, it was nothing, really
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power