Anyone else listen to them? Great band from Sheffield, England.

They play a pretty cool mix of breakbeats, keys and sweet riffage. No singer, although the music they create does not require one - the sound alone is enough to evoke emotion.

Official Site
http://www.65daysofstatic.com/wordpress/

MySpace
http://www.myspace.com/11488230

Some YouTube videos:

Retreat! Retreat!

This Cat is a Landmine <--- They look like they're moving in fast-forward in this video
i love 65dos, i got into them about 6 months ago and it opened me up to a whole new range of music, i love how they use offbeat sampled drums and use the guitars over the top of it. i feel proud to come from where they come from
Quote by rose1988
i love 65dos, i got into them about 6 months ago and it opened me up to a whole new range of music, i love how they use offbeat sampled drums and use the guitars over the top of it. i feel proud to come from where they come from

Ditto, got into post-rock really heavily after listening to these guys.

Saw them in Edinburgh in April too, nice little show.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Ahhh fuck I love 65dos.

The Fall of Math is fucking awesome. It's a really good mix of calm material and almost abrasive shit.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
HOLLY crud.... these guys are quite brillant! just found em! and WOW!
"We carry death out of the village!"
Loved them for a while; one of those bands I just stumbled across on YouTube. Brilliant!
Go have a look at the November Album of the Month review I did.

Amazing band. One of the best I have heard. They don't get anywhere near the respect the deserve.

has no signature.
if you like these guys check out Sleepmakeswaves
"We carry death out of the village!"
I think Hole is my favourite.
This thread has reminded my that my amazon cart still has two 65DoS CDs sat in it waiting to be bought; must do that soon!
tremendous band. no thread? weird.

used to prefer the early glitchy mashup weird stuff but came around to the new album as well after time. its just...different.