okay so i play b-ball after school Friday nights and my parents give me some money and **** to buy some lollies and stuff from the milk bar and drop me off and then i go to my mates place after and usually crash at his place and anyways i get dropped off at the courts to play some basketball and i notice these three dudes just being really loud and obscene and stuff but they werent giving nobody no trouble so i thought it was all good (you know how it is: Don't give them trouble they won't give you trouble)

So im shooting some hoops and stuff and my team arrives finally and so does the other team and we start playing (we lost anyway 14-25) and turns out my mate didnt show up and my parents know i was going to his place to crash and ring them from there and stuff but he didnt come so im like "PERFECT! FREAKING PERFECT!" my mate lives closer than where i live so i best decide to start walking now but first i go to the milk bar to grab some grub (hey, a game of ghetto-ball makes me hungry and thirsty) so i purchase myself some chocolate bars and a bottle of Gatorade and as im collecting my change (i used a $20 note) i see those same three guys before and im just thinking "stay cool, they wont give you know trouble" and as im walking out one says to me "basketball fag" and i just say to him "**** you! you freaking feral" (if you live in australia they were the type that dresses in Dada and wears a beanie over his head and stuff so you'd know where im coming from) and i just walk out

So anyway im a few kilometres from my mates place and i see those same three dude's following me and they were a fair distance away like say 25 metres but could chase me down if i didnt move and i notice they are pacing pretty damn fast and me thinking they've come to bash me and hits it like lightening and then they start chasing after me and im ****ing ballistic and i just keep running and running until i hit an open road and they're still coming after me and i see a taxi up ahead and so my instict just naturally was to whistle for it. so yeah I whistle for a cab and when it came near the license plate said 'fresh' and it had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare, but i thought nah forget it "Yo homes to Bel-Air!"

So thats my story
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
You're so funny. Except, you got the story wrong... his mum got scared and that's why he left to go to Bel-Air.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
lol i dont care i wasnt actually trying to get the whole story right i just added in the "i whistled for a taxi" bit in
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
I wish I could use recycled jokes that aren't funny any more as well as you can.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by breadstick
do u live in brisbane?

Victoria dude, those ferals are everywhere
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Ferals?

I call them bogans...
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Damn it I just got Bel Aired.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>