Page 1 of 2
since the pit will be 2 million posts old soon i was wondering if anyone knows who posted the one millionth post.
where does one view the post count?

edit: nvm i see.....im gonna try and get the 2 millionth post....
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
There's only like 50 to go!
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
Quote by breadstick
where does one view the post count?

edit: nvm i see.....im gonna try and get the 2 millionth post....

where!?
I'm 1,999,96 !!
trying to be the 2 000 000
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
BRILLIANT!

Quote by weemansyndrome

(__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination.
It's Minee!!!
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
I think I got the 2,000,000 post
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
i think i beat you guys to it. how do we check?

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Am I the only one that doesn't find this amusing?
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
I wander who got it lol
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
Am I the only one that doesn't find this amusing?

yes you are cheer up ya moose
Quote by kainique
yes you are cheer up ya moose

Kay
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
how are we going to find out who got it because I know I was damn close if not got it and there will be wars till the 3,000,000 post till someone finds out
Quote by SkyValley
I have a really fast internet and refreshed instantly and had the text already ready to post on another tab as soon as it hit 1,999,999 and posted very fast, people before me must have tried to compensate too early or something...
it's gotta say somewhere, guys. maybe the mods know?

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
Quote by JustZeroes
I have a really fast internet and refreshed instantly and had the text already ready to post on another tab as soon as it hit 1,999,999 and posted very fast, people before me must have tried to compensate too early or something...

im ahead of you on it so you didnt get it considering I did the same thing
Quote by SkyValley
i was the first when i said "its mine!" bah i wanna know.

Quote by MiasmA

CASE CLOSED..
I Cant Handle The Suspense!!!!!!!
Quote by SkyValley
Quote by punk_metal2007
I Cant Handle The Suspense!!!!!!!

I got heart palpitations trying to refresh so fast
Quote by JustZeroes
I got heart palpitations trying to refresh so fast

this has been the only thing in the pit to give me a hard on
Quote by SkyValley
Page 1 of 2