Considering the hefty price tag of the new Fender EVH replica's (25k!) I wondered if anyone had done their own versions of the EVH custom frankenstein? I'd love to see pictures, I'm tempted to go out and buy a squire and some electrical tape myself!
Yeah I think lots of people have done an EVH Humbucker/Floyd Rose/Striped paint job. Try doing a search for EVH strat or frankenstrat because I'm sure it's been done.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
There are literally hundreds of clones that have been done. Hit up the search button and see what you come up with.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I think he means to the extent the $25k guitar is, with all the knicks and the 1979 quarter and such.
Quote by ukdudeinuk
I think he means to the extent the $25k guitar is, with all the knicks and the 1979 quarter and such.

Yeah I did mean an almost exact replica, I the one posted above by Latin_Morello is looking like its as close as you can get though! I'm thinking of having a go myself at some point but I've never even taken a neck off let alone build an entire replica, but I figure if you're going to build a guitar start with one like this, that way if it goes wrong it doesn't really matter
Quote by ukdudeinuk

1971 quarter