Hey, I'm looking to get rid of that squeek that my guitar makes when I play fast notes. What should I do? Lowering my pick-ups?
Yeah I can hear it on 'Politically Incorrect'.

I kinda like it, if it was me I'd try and keep it.
Quote by malakian_rocks
Seriously it squeaks in my amp when I play fast note or attack the stringsreally fast.

Well that doesn't really mean a lot on its own...is it whenever you play anything fast or is it only on fast picked parts, because if it's the latter then that's pick noise and is, for the most part, unavoidable; you can reduce it by turning down the treble on your amp though or by turning the tone control on your guitar down.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think you mean the slipping sound of when your finger moves on the strings, right? If that is the case then there isnt much you can do pre-production, them sort of sounds are editted out when people do pro-recordings (most of the time)
It may just be pick noice which is normal try looking at legato if you want to avoid that
I injured my guitar via a door handle when I was running inside the house pretending to be superman.
Quote by uldhppi
Technique.

Well that's useful. Want to expand on that maybe?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.