Is a 38" waist abnormally large? i'm not fat its just i'm just really big (6'3) and rugby player build.

i've been looking for skinny jeans online but nothing goes above a 36" waist. any ideas people.

please don't flame me.
Gear: ESP MH250 NT
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
i live in the UK
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Why do you want skinny jeans if you are fat??

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

38's and you're only 6'3"? good lord. i'm 6'6" and i only wear 36 es.
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by chrisatgrace
38's and you're only 6'3"? good lord. i'm 6'6" and i only wear 36 es.

i bet your a lanky ****er
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
umm yea. if your 6'3" and a 38 waist, skinny jeans aint gonna do you no favours
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
umm yea. if your 6'3" and a 36 waist, skinny jeans aint gonna do you no favours

This person speaks much truth, skinny jeans don't do any favours to people who are big-built or fat, to be honest :/
Quote by Dimebag_abbott
i bet your a lanky ****er

Don't be silly, most people who wear those jeans are as skinny as hell. I'm 5'11 and 30 waist

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
Don't be silly, most people who wear those jeans are as skinny as hell. I'm 5'11 and 30 waist

Hahah, same, 5'11, 30"
Quote by LewisMasonx
Hahah, same, 5'11, 30"

I'm pretty much the same too
ha!!! ok then, why do criminal damage do a 38 waist then if no one that size wears em?
ESP EX400 ow
Ashton Dualler

Marshall MG50DFX

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
EHX metal muff
Im 5"10 32-34 waist......oh...

Im ever so sorry, are we not comparing?

TS, wear what you want and screw everyone else telling you otherwise, I personally dislike skinny jeans, but if thats what you want, good for you. Just go to primark or some cheap clothing store and look at the girls tight fits, size 14 I think will fit your 38 waist.

Also, topman does slim/skinny jeans in mens, so just get a 38 waist slim/skinny jean in topman.
I'm 6'2 and a size 32. I'm skinny and I don't like it. Does anyone know what that is in womens sizes? We're having a cross dressing day for charity.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
womens jeans will be much too short for you to seriously wear methinks

g/l trying to find some tho, and dun let anyone else tell you what to wear. so long as your happy with it (or your g/f is happy with it ), thats all that matters
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by Dimebag_abbott
Is a 38" waist abnormally large? i'm not fat its just i'm just really big (6'3) and rugby player build.

i've been looking for skinny jeans online but nothing goes above a 36" waist. any ideas people.

please don't flame me.

Please, for the love of decency, don't get skinny jeans. They're called skinny jeans because they look better on skinny people.

Slim fit is all right but you're too big for that look. Not fat, big.
http://bluebanana.cc/shop/acatalog/Trousers.html

Their Criminal Damage skinnies are 2% lycra so they're somewhat stretchy. I'm normally a 32 waist, so I ordered 32s and the waist was huge, I have to wear a belt with them or they fall down. There's also plents of give in the waistband, so I'd reccomend buying them from this place.

They only go up to a 34, so you might be OK if you're just above 36, since their jeans seem to be at least a size bigger than they state.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK